Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Track Roster Thread

Cortez

I'm sure it was in an interview that was posted in the SEGA forum, but I don't remember what the thread was (someone provide a link if possible). I think it was the same interview that deconfirmed a Shenmue and a Daytona racetrack

Here:

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a410301/sonic--all-stars-racing-transformed-sumo-explains-omitted-licences.html

"What we wanted was the game experience and the visuals to dictate what IPs were in the game. So we did the George Lucas approach of scene setting, so we said, 'We want a desert, we want a water section, an ice level, some lava, we want space'.

Yeah the desert setting could sorta apply to Dragon Canyon or the Western area in Samba Studios, not sure if it would completely confirm another track based entirely around a desert, though it may not be out of the question

I hear the Sky Sanctuary level is called "Sanctuary Falls."

Can't wait to see it in action.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

I hear the Sky Sanctuary level is called "Sanctuary Falls."

Can't wait to see it in action.

I hear you, I think it will end up being the best Sonic track in the game biggrin.png. Wonder how it will play like...

Of course the Sky Sanctuary track will be the best Sonic one.

It's a track based off of the best Sonic stage. Haha, so obvious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure what the desert thing is, I'm assuming this is someone reading too much in Gareths comments. We did cover that base with the Panzer Dragoon track, so don't be expecting another!

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L

Not sure what the desert thing is, I'm assuming this is someone reading too much in Gareths comments. We did cover that base with the Panzer Dragoon track, so don;t be expecting another!

---

S0L

---

So did that "obscure IP" track got revealed already then?

So did that "obscure IP" track got revealed already then?

Not as far as I know. But you'll know when you see it. It's a real fan pleaser - well - we hope at least!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Of course the Sky Sanctuary track will be the best Sonic one.

It's a track based off of the best Sonic stage. Haha, so obvious.

I thought the general consensus was that Sky Sanctuary really wasn't that good of a level (which brought up mixed results when it was revealed for Generations).

Kind of funny though since this stage has been remade 3 times - Winter Olympics, Generations, and now All Stars.

With the tracks that based on Billy Hatcher,Sanctuary Sky,and House of the Dead are revealed, then it will have two more courses left to be revealed.

So the first screen for Sonic Jump has released, and is it just me or does that floating bit in the background look a lot like the All-Stars Transformed islands?

Could just be a coincidence, but it does look a lot like one. Probably not though. I can't imagine a Green Hill track.

So the first screen for Sonic Jump has released, and is it just me or does that floating bit in the background look a lot like the All-Stars Transformed islands?

Could just be a coincidence, but it does look a lot like one. Probably not though. I can't imagine a Green Hill track.

Green Hill DLC in the works?

/Honestly likes GHZ

It looks more like Generations art, but then again, most of the new Sonic tracks are Gens stages...

Edited by FourCartridge

Edited by Blue Blood

Hmm, seeing as the emphasis is primarily on the zombies, along with Zobio & Zobiko's little graffiti seen in one of the shots, maybe we'll get something a bit more House of the Dead EX based, possibly even with cameos from the zombie couple (seeing as they likely won't be playable)

House of the Dead EX

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who has no fucking idea what this game is or why we got characters from it last time?

(Should've been House of the Dead Overkill :D)

Zobio and Zobiko are far more bright and charismatic than characters from House of the Dead: Overkill while still qualifying as representatives of the franchise? They're also far more kid friendly.

I think it's quite obvious why they were chosen.

Edited by Chooch

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who has no fucking idea what this game is or why we got characters from it last time?

(Should've been House of the Dead Overkill biggrin.png)

It's a Japan only arcade game that made HOTD... Silly, compared to the games we know in the west. You(and ideally your boy/girlfriend) played as the zombie couple from ASR as they tried to escape the Mansion. Zobio & Zobiko were probably picked cause every other IP that got a track had a racer... and to get kid friendly Zombies/Japan-only characters.

I had no idea EX existed either.

Edited by FourCartridge

Zobio and Zobiko are far more bright and charismatic than characters from House of the Dead: Overkill while still qualifying as representatives of the franchise? They're also far more kid friendly.

I think it's quite obvious why they were chosen.

Second half of my post was a joke.

I'm glad they are bringing back Egg hangar from the first all stars racing, i never got to try it and it looks fun. I've seen the track and their is some good parts they can add for flying.

I'm glad they are bringing back Egg hangar from the first all stars racing, i never got to try it and it looks fun. I've seen the track and their is some good parts they can add for flying.

Actually, all of the old tracks are driving only. So no new cool flying sections in Death Egg or anything.