Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Ehhh...I'm iffy about sky sanctuary..like people said the tropes are too similar and part of the Generations already felt like a race track so I can see why they lifted it but I'd much rather have Chemical plant..It has much bigger sense of scale and provides a new trope slong with suitable parts for air, land and sea. Just imagine if we were flying up that huge tube! *sigh*

Never doubted Ulala would'nt be in but nice to see her confirmed..and I have to say the battle arenas seem to have much more depth already.

The Sonic tracks don't matter to me. I'm indifferent.

I can't wait to see what new franchises if any are represented in the remaining tracks...

Sonic-and-All-Stars-Racing-Transformed-knuckles-planelarge.jpg

I have no idea if this picture is new or not but it's absolutely my new wallpaper.

Man, I think I only got excited for this game after Galactic Parade got announced. Is that bad? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, and apparently this press event included boating.

sonicboat.jpg

Previewer made it sound like SUMO were trying to come up with a new form of water torture just for him and his crew. laugh.png

Okay this is a looooongshot S0L but nothing to be gained by NOT asking:

Do you have any idea if the Outrun Bay track will be likely to eventually become paid-DLC like Forklift Ryo was last time?

And, if so, what's the current prognosis on 3DS DLC?

I really wanna have all the content possible but with the Wii U launch and all I just dunno if I'll be able to afford both a console and handheld version of this at launch, making the idea of pre-ordering both pretty damn scary when I've already got a Wii U pre-ordered to my name and only £70-ish in my super secret Wii U money jar thus far. 8C

Any info you can provide would be amazing, but I understand if these are still underwraps or ultimately up to SEGA.

Edited by JezMM

Oooh I bet the end of credits surprise is

the SEEEE-GAAAA they recorded at Summer of Sonic (and Sonic Boom?). =D =D

Edited by JezMM

Okay this is a looooongshot S0L but nothing to be gained by NOT asking:

Do you have any idea if the Outrun Bay track will be likely to eventually become paid-DLC like Forklift Ryo was last time?

And, if so, what's the current prognosis on 3DS DLC?

I really wanna have all the content possible but with the Wii U launch and all I just dunno if I'll be able to afford both a console and handheld version of this at launch, making the idea of pre-ordering both pretty damn scary when I've already got a Wii U pre-ordered to my name and only £70-ish in my super secret Wii U money jar thus far. 8C

Any info you can provide would be amazing, but I understand if these are still underwraps or ultimately up to SEGA.

Hahaha. Nnnnnope.

Better rush and pre-order that Bonus Edition for Metal Sonic.

Since we all know no one actually cares about the Outrun track. XP

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha. Nnnnnope.

For the music, I care about Outrun.

Can't promise on this, as it's out of our hands. SEGA make these calls and whilst it'll be possible, I'm not sure if they will!

---

S0L

---

Thanks anyway S0L! It's good to know at least that DLC on the 3DS version is a possibility at the very least. I might be able to pre-order both nearer the time when I'm more sure of my money lol.

Really? Even me the avid "PUT AS MUCH SONIC AS POSSIBLE IN THE GAME PLEASE" guy cares very little about Metal Sonic. I've never even played OutRun but I'm far more interested in having an extra track to play on than a character I'll never even play as because Gum.

I wasn't really that serious, but you have to admit Metal Sonic seems to be this fanbase's darling as of late. I don't care about Metal Sonic either. I just want the Outrun Bay track.

If there was any guarantee I could get the track later as DLC (without it being bundled with Metal Sonic for a ridiculous price) then I wouldn't buy the Bonus Edition at all.

Ulala's car looks like a hair dryer.

You didn't expect Ulala to get that perfect hair of hers naturally now, did you?

• Thumbs Up 3

Apparently the game is at something called the Igromir Expo 2012.

• Thumbs Up 1

Release date in Russia - 23.11.2012.

PC confirmed.

74fe10081a8d.jpg

PC was already confirmed I believe. The bonus edition was in question.

Ok so I pre-ordered at my local gamestation store. Will my copy contain Outrun Bay and other bonus content or does it have to be an online pre-order to get all that?

Ok so I pre-ordered at my local gamestation store. Will my copy contain Outrun Bay and other bonus content or does it have to be an online pre-order to get all that?

I think all of the copies shipped out at launch are the Bonus/Limited Edition, otherwise it would only be preorder.

Don't know how much you can say about the 3DS and PS Vita versions, S0L, but will it be possible to play local multiplayer with only one game card on them?