Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I'll be honest. As obvious as it is that I love Sky Sanctuary (It's my favorite Sonic stage ever), I don't really understand the logic behind the stage's inclusion in this. The best reason I can think of is the desire for a more sky oriented motif that's also Sonic related.

Which, well.. could be done plenty well with Starlight Carnival but who knows. Still not 100% sure it's in the game at all at this point tho'. *shrugs* Now that we've got Ulala out of the way, where's Gum? I'm not satisfied yet! I need more TITS.

Hi, Danica

They clearly do not want to make a lot of new stuff by themselves hence rehashes again.

Sky Sanctuary is quite popular and beautiful level. And it's from CLAZZIKS. ..and It was reimagined in SG in HD which was the last year. So it makes it very easy to put in this game. They don't have to reimagine the stage, soniccteam already did that.

As awesome as Starlight carnival looks, they didn't have to do anything to reimagine the stage as well. That's why I think it's lazy. But er, at least starlight carnival is not a damn rehash since it appeared only in Colors.

*looks at Danicas car*

Sonic all stars racing transformed! Sponsored by godaddy.com! wreck it Ralph! Hot wheels and a third mystery guest!!!

Who could it be?

Ignorant question time: Can anybody tell me if it has been confirmed whether the 360 version of this game will be region locked or not? I need to know whether I'll have to important this game or not.

As far as I know, the 360 won't be region locked. But we only find out when our copies show up.

Some new reveals though eh? Give it two days and we'll have complaints you want more smile.png

---

S0L

---

Edited by BlueHedgehog92
  • Thumbs Up 1

Whaddup Mr. S0L you and your boys got a fantastic game in the works. Just one little question: is Sky Sanctuary in the game? By the way I pre-ordered my copy of ASRT today wink.png

Edited by neezTHEnightmaren

As far as I know, the 360 won't be region locked. But we only find out when our copies show up.

Some new reveals though eh? Give it two days and we'll have complaints you want more smile.png

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

---

S0L

---

Sweet Jesus, that After Burner arena looks like it's coming straight from my dreams <3 I'm ready to kick some butts on it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, there hasn't been any 3DS or PS Vita stuff again this time. Do you know when we might see some info and media from those versions, S0L?

I want another reveal soon, actually. Ulala was obvious, so her reveal doesn't exactly excite me. It's nice to have her confirmed, though. Sky Sanctuary was a disappointment to me as I said before. Possible HOTD track is cool, but we didn't see much. The Shinobi Tag mode for Wii U sounds fun.

What got me most excited is the interview sort of hinting at TJ&E. What I want is confirmation on whether they and Ristar are in or not. Until that happens I'l be wanting more.. :-/

Edited by MarcelloF

*sees someone mention something about Sky Sanctuary*

Yeah, SEGA you have my attention now. Is there any gameplay of it floating around?

• Thumbs Up 1

*sees someone mention something about Sky Sanctuary*

Yeah, SEGA you have my attention now. Is there any gameplay of it floating around?

It's not been officially announced, so no. It's just turned up in a background on their new website that opened today.

We've waited so long for some new stuff and it comes on my birthday! Nice timing.

Very happy to see Ulala finally confirmed. The roster would have felt incomplete without her.

Edited by Clisp

A better look at that giant robot squid, plus what appears to be a mission robot boss:

oHvVn.jpg

Could "Skyway Highway" be the name of the JSRF arena? Also, note the rotating banner of Sonic character names

FEE8B.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Yum yum yum...this news has quenched my appetite for some All Stars Racing Transformed news for a while! Now I need to perform the super hard task of waiting for the game to come out.

New preview from Gameon!

Man I'm so glad that so many people are saying that the controls are great! This game will do so well, I really can't see anything horrible about it at the moment.

I just thought of something, and this is going to be hard to put into words, but I'm curious:

When one player is racing, the track has one configuration for the first lap and for the second lap the configuration changes. Let's say a bridge blows up and it goes from "Lap 1: all driving, Lap 2: half driving, half boating"

Do all racers on the track experience these environmental changes at the same time? So if, say, I was playing very poorly or was intentionally being slow, the track would change around me to the point that even though I have yet to complete one lap, all the other racers are on the third lap and thus, the track has changed to the third lap configuration even though I'm still on the first.

Does this make any sense? Basically I'm wondering: what does the track change depend on? The position of the lead racer? Or is it all timed and it will happen regardless of position? If nobody hit the gas and just sat at the starting line, would the track change at all?

I know, I'm getting deep.

• Thumbs Up 2

Could "Skyway Highway" be the name of the JSRF arena? Also, note the rotating banner of Sonic character names

FEE8B.jpg

This can't be real. The names are written correctly.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just thought of something, and this is going to be hard to put into words, but I'm curious:

When one player is racing, the track has one configuration for the first lap and for the second lap the configuration changes. Let's say a bridge blows up and it goes from "Lap 1: all driving, Lap 2: half driving, half boating"

Do all racers on the track experience these environmental changes at the same time? So if, say, I was playing very poorly or was intentionally being slow, the track would change around me to the point that even though I have yet to complete one lap, all the other racers are on the third lap and thus, the track has changed to the third lap configuration even though I'm still on the first.

Does this make any sense? Basically I'm wondering: what does the track change depend on? The position of the lead racer? Or is it all timed and it will happen regardless of position? If nobody hit the gas and just sat at the starting line, would the track change at all?

I know, I'm getting deep.

WOW, a very interesting question...SUMO provide :)