Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

WONDERFUL.

Now to make Carbo's one the avatar of the YT page while keeping Punk's background. (Everything else is awesome too but it's Act 1 so yeah) (I might do a rotation thingy but we'll see, prolly will so everyone gets the awesome spotlight!)

(also, yeah, if any of you would like your background up there, send me a PSD/a PNG of the background)

All truely great album covers. 6 more of these and the album should be ready(right). Fingers crossed. Good to see more variety of sonic game music this year. ie.electric egg, egg rocket and mean bean machine 2p.

Also good to see 'launching the empire' on the.album.

Edited by Blue Spineball

Man some sick ass album covers!!!! Great job guys. Also Soniko, that cover of yours could seriously fool me into thinking it was official SA2 artwork. That is the highest compliment I can give xD !!!

• Thumbs Up 4

Great stuff so far guys! I suppose this would be a good chance for me to post mine finally.

tumblr_mijqbykgat1s4veono1_500.png

tumblr_mijqbykgat1s4veono2_500.png

Full size versions on my tumblr here.

when did i say that the title of sand oasis white remix is going to be "let the whiteness mend it"?

but nevermind thanks for this =D

• Thumbs Up 1

If it didn't have a title, VizardJeffhog might've made one up on the spot. Hope that's understood.
Also, I am still in AWE at all the covers coming in! The graphics team have outdone themselves :D

Edited by Rexy
  • Thumbs Up 1

These covers are positively gorgeous! Damn we've got some talented artists here, I'm in freaking awe. *_* I cannot wait for the release!

• Thumbs Up 2

when did i say that the title of sand oasis white remix is going to be "let the whiteness mend it"?

but nevermind thanks for this =D

I only used the tracklist that Vizard sent out to us, so I'm not sure about the accuracy of the track titles.

I only used the tracklist that Vizard sent out to us, so I'm not sure about the accuracy of the track titles.

oh, that means is Vizard fault! XD

Liking the "mutiple tails' album cover. Interested in hearing 'a starry night at the disco', might be a good mix of sonic music. I'm hoping that the stardust speedway remix by freeningreen is the one i heard on youtube.Might be wrong.

Oh man! All these covers are absolutely amazing. They are all so fresh and unique. Also...

album2012rcfinal.png

Loving the use of the SEGA font! Very nice touch.wink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Stupid phone won't load the images. I'll just have to wait till the albums out to see it.Judging from the other artwork so far I know it's gonna be great.

Sorry to ask, what is track 13? My phone won't load the image for some reason and now i'm curious as what tracks are on this act. I've seen what's on acts 3,7,8,9 & 10 and it's looking great so far.

Ah i see, cheers. I heard a preview of it on youtube and thought it sounded great. Are there only 3 more acts to go before the albums released?Or are acts 2,4,5 done already and it's just a case of finalising everything before the release? Think my fav tracklists so far are acts 3 & 9.

• Thumbs Up 1

As far as I know, the two main things that need to be finalised before the album's release are the mastering and the website design. The trickling in album covers over the past few days are still a great sight to see, adding to all the pre-release hype :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Rexy, as you say all these album covers and tracklists are getting me really hyped up. Here's hoping that the mastering and website design doesn't take too long to do.

• Thumbs Up 3

Any chance this album will be out by the end of the week? I'm off to london and then paris afterwards in 3 weeks time. And I'd really like to be able to listen to some seriously great tunes for the long car journeys.

• Thumbs Up 1

Might possibly be a bit too late for this, but I just realized...

tumblr_mijqbykgat1s4veono2_500.png

Full size versions on my tumblr here.

The title for track 6 is actually "Mean Bean Dreams." Not a huge deal though. :P