Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Jeff you know I'll send you the biography and watnot. 

But I have no idea what to write about myself. D:

Jeff you know I'll send you the biography and watnot. 

But I have no idea what to write about myself. D:

Just wing it like I did.

• Thumbs Up 4

Your cover is awesome redhlc, don't fret about it. Is just that everyone has a different drawing style.

Edited by Jaime Bond
  • Thumbs Up 4

Your cover is awesome redhlc, don't fret about it. Is just that everyone has a different drawing style.

Thanks, I know but I also think I could do better but I didn't have a lot of time.

Next year will be better, you will see...everybody will see. It's gonna be legend...wait for it....DARY, LEGENDARY!tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm currently working on a remix of Supporting Me (Biolizard Theme) and should have it done before April.

Hope you guys enjoy!

I'm currently working on a remix of Supporting Me (Biolizard Theme) and should have it done before April.

Hope you guys enjoy!

This album's deadline already passed, so you gotta wait until production begins for next years :/

Sorry I couldn't make it to the show Rexy :(
I have just finished listening to the downloadable version though and it was a great show! :) Thanks to everyone for there kind words ^^
There's some real awesome work here guys, Can't wait to hear the rest of the album :')

• Thumbs Up 1

(oh sorry for the double post)

SO THE TRAILER IS BEING UPLOADED NOW.

JEFF, BMN! DON'T GO INTO THE ACCOUNT TILL I SAY THE UPLOAD IS DONE! IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE.

Once it's up, Jeff gives it a quick run through. Then the description is settled. maybeevenfrontpagebutidk.

Just a quick heads up as I've heard this doubt go around. The album can not be reuploaded on ANY channel, unless stated otherwise. Yeah. It's to keep all the views in one place. However, ya can take the link and share it everywhere (your Youtube feed, Twitter, Facebook, on another forum... anything). That would be really helpful and such.

I might whip up a small ALBUM RELEASE 30 second trailer but it depends and this is quite good so yeah! Hope you enjoy the trailer when it's out tomorrow or the day after!

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Might I suggest a minute-long trailer for next year, as opposed to like an hour? xD

This? 

One that can be out MONTHS before the project's release?

...to build hype?

• Thumbs Up 7

The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 will be released publicly on April 7th.

Yeesh, talk about a late birthday present. Welp, at least I'm getting it a bit earlier.

Can't wait for the release... As well as the next album.

EDIT: Also I agree on the minute-long trailer.

Edited by Hedgehog Wright (CoN)

I just want more time to put it together next time. I'm fine with any length. As long as I have more than a week. The bulk of the trailer was done in just two days and a lot of sacrifices were made so yeah. 

Seriously, next year, can we cap it at 100 songs, have an earlier deadline and have everyone be dedicated enough to hit deadlines please.

I'm making a minute long release trailer anyway so bleh.

I do like the idea of short trailers but this was Jeff's idea so I have no clue aaaah.

Best idea of mine is, just to showcase like 10 highlights about 2 months before the launch, and then a short trailer days before the launch and then yeah.

Also, in case any of you lazy bums can't download the album, fret not. It'll be up on Youtube on launch day itself. (as long as Jeff remembers to make the videos public) At least Disk 1 to 5. I'm handling that and bmn is doing the 6 to 10. 

THE TRAILER. Subscribe, favourite, like, post it on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube (as in like promote it, not reupload it).... blablabla... It isn't exactly a good idea to make a 40 minute trailer, looking back at it. So yeah, Jeff, let's keep this in mind. 
  • Thumbs Up 3

40 MINUTES?

JEFF. I TOLD YOU. PEOPLE TEND TO GET BORED.

Well, guys, let's be honest. Main purpose? Publicity in such a short span. So really as long as you guys share it, it's alright. Just share it everywhere. We're gonna get the album in a matter of days, just let it get more known!

That said, if ya don't do it now... if ya at least do it for the 1 minute release trailer. That'd be nice.

EDIT: Renamed to preview.

Edited by Faseeh

Well, guys, let's be honest. Main purpose? Publicity in such a short span. So really as long as you guys share it, it's alright. Just share it everywhere. We're gonna get the album in a matter of days, just let it get more known!

That said, if ya don't do it now... if ya at least do it for the 1 minute release trailer. That'd be nice.

EDIT: Renamed to preview.

yes good job

trailers are not 40 minutes as you can see

i cannot wait for this album it sounds amazing

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually I found myself able to watch the whole thing without stopping. That rarely ever happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

See, the preview managed to work out - as long as it's advertised as such.

My biggest problem with it really was the decision on what part of the sources to actually use. For some of the shorter ones, it's no problem, but for some of the longer ones which takes a while to kick in (eg: Mesmerist's City Escape Mix; Urban Flow/Dizcrybe's Palmtree Panic collab; StereoPixel's South Island) it gets hard when people want to identify the mix with the source it was covering. So just going for the extended original intro as opposed to the meat of the track, which is what's meant to be selling in the first place, you've made things difficult for the audience to identify and want to hear more of.

I don't really want to sour this as you seemed to do okay, but I hope you can take the experience in for next time you work on a video loop like this.

[EDIT: Also, if your goal is to include every main arranger that got involved with the album... let's just say that you flat out failed - you completely missed BlitzChris. Explanation?]

Edited by Rexy
  • Thumbs Up 1

See, the preview managed to work out - as long as it's advertised as such.

My biggest problem with it really was the decision on what part of the sources to actually use. For some of the shorter ones, it's no problem, but for some of the longer ones which takes a while to kick in (eg: Mesmerist's City Escape Mix; Urban Flow/Dizcrybe's Palmtree Panic collab; StereoPixel's South Island) it gets hard when people want to identify the mix with the source it was covering. So just going for the extended original intro as opposed to the meat of the track, which is what's meant to be selling in the first place, you've made things difficult for the audience to identify and want to hear more of.

I don't really want to sour this as you seemed to do okay, but I hope you can take the experience in for next time you work on a video loop like this.

I was given specific instructions actually. ( first ~45 seconds of songs) But yeah, I'll take it into consideration next time! Thanks tho Rexy!

:o I am the secret magical bonus ;) 

I'll have to make more than one song for the next album :/ 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just so you guys know, this is amazing. Really.

Be proud. Be very, very proud.