Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Uh I have to (really) modify it but this was my idea:

e9V3HgO.png

But after seeing Inferno's, I don't stand a chance. It's just Inferno's so cute while mines is so simple and boring. D:

I do love the idea of a spindashing record, though. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, very reminiscent of SA2's loading screens. EDIT: With a bit of Generations and Colors thrown in there as well. 

Edited by Burnt Ash

No one noticed my post but I'm used to that D; anyway, I'm sure someone will come up with something better, so I'm not dead set on making an album cover, but I sketched something crappy up just for the hell of it:

9yTqHLJ.png

I was gonna rotate Amy around so she is vertical instead of diagonal, have no idea why I sketched her that way... and of course, increase the image size and actually do the full logo. But... yeah. In case no one comes up with a better cover I'll work on it.

I love this!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

sonicstadiummusicadventure2012covercompl

Gonna start on the back a little later if this is fine. Gotta catch my breath for a bit.

I will happily take this. Dear lord, it's death by cute.

11am EST! Which is an hour from now! There are two options in which you can join us!

Here's the chat with the radio stream.

Here's the chat alone, with the radio stream downloadable through ssr.aac.m3u.

Both chats are the same, so fret not in being separated into two different groups!

11am EST! Which is an hour from now! There are two options in which you can join us!

Here's the chat with the radio stream.

Here's the chat alone, with the radio stream downloadable through ssr.aac.m3u.

Both chats are the same, so fret not in being separated into two different groups!

Never mind, second link is working now.

Edited by thapoint09 (temp)

@Sean: Anywhere between 500x500 to 1000x1000 in PNG format would be ideal!

@Soniko: How much time do you need? :o Up to the end of the week would do (still need to get the website running).

Sadly I wasn't stay for the whole thing, but what I did hear was really good. Outstanding effort guys! Can't wait for (my early access to: Thank you number 4!) the download!

@Sean: Anywhere between 500x500 to 1000x1000 in PNG format would be ideal!

@Soniko: How much time do you need? ohmy.png Up to the end of the week would do (still need to get the website running).

I can probably bang it out by Wednesday, maybe Friday at the latest since Birthday plans interfered with my art time, I'll keep you updated on skype.

• Thumbs Up 1

When is the album gonna be available to download? I didn't get a chance to listen to the stream, but I'm hoping that 'launching the empire', 'welcome to your future-stardust speedway' and 'hydrocity modern mix by freen in green' are on it. I'm hoping that there are gonna be other just as awesome as these.

Sweet!

I kinda wish I didn't finish my stuff so soon, I'm bored and want something new to do. Should I start planning a 2013 cover? How can I top my epic themed Doomsday Zone pic?

Anyway, I'm rambling. Looking forward to getting my hands on those hip sounds, dood. No doubt it will be totally off the...shizzle? ...homie?

Word to your auntie!

• Thumbs Up 1