Awoo.

Sonic Glitcherations: Post any bugs you find here!

ハリネズミ

Here's a few from me, including an odd little one on 3DS:

The first one is probably the same thing that happened to Verte up there.

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT

Sorry, apparently that was a hack, but if you want to see it, it's in a spoiler

<P>

</P>
Edited by G.M.M.
  • Thumbs Up 8

Near the end of Seaside Hill act 1 I ended up inside of the walls, I could move inside the walls, but I ended up getting stuck and had to wait until I drowned to continue.

This also happened in Seaside Hill act 2 when I was trying to do a 3D in 2D glitch I encountered when trying to speedrun.

Edited by Wearied Snowflakes

In seaside hill act 1 i Was able to make the islands after the cannon in the first temple segment completely disappear.Yet they were still there. I think you have to jump over a platform your not supposed to.

Has anyone found this ?

Dead Sonic MOVES WHILE DEAD....ZOMBIE SONIC!

A Friend on my Facebook found this glitch lol dunno if any of you guys have found this one tongue.png

Edited by Shaddix the Grinch Croft
  • Thumbs Up 5

It looks like trying to complete the whole level in a mission by getting out of bounds is a bad idea...

also, the second video confirms Cream isn't driving the truck smile.png

These are the two videos I saw on his channel, but he might have more

All right, so, I was speedrunning Seaside Hill Act 1, and it was getting frustrating as HELL. All right, so. There's a point where you bounce off a Chopper that goes from the foreground to the background to get to a cannon for an upper path. After that, there are to platforms above, one of which has an invincibility box. So I spindash through the box, jump, and what's supposed to happen is that I hit the Electric Spinner and bounce off to a group of three Egg Pawns, and then go down a ramp. And I'm invincible, so it shouldn't matter if the spinner is discharging or not. BUT, if it is discharging electricity, it sort of has this invisble barrier that pushes me away, completely screwing up my jump and often causing me to land on the lower path. Incredibly frustrating.

The area I'm talking about is from 0:30-0:50.

I forget which stage I was playing( it wasn't Seaside Hill, I remember that much) but I spindashed of a ramp or something and the rest of the level decided it didn't want to load so I was basically Jesus; jumpin' on invisible blocks for that part of the level until I fell down an invisible pit.

Just found a glitch in the 3ds version in modern Radical Highway.

If you want to skip the intro, I show the gameplay at 0:33 and the glitch at 1:45

Edited by G.M.M.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Mad Skillz trophy glitched? I have every skill but it hasn't unlocked, I'm gonna take a guess and assume it was because I completed the second Ring Time mission before the first one, not sure though :/ Oh maaaan ;_;

While playing through classic Speed Highway in HMV, I was spindashing along near the start of the level. There's a part where you hit a spring before having to go up a couple of rail-ramp things, right? Well, not only did I end up spindashing THROUGH the rail-ramp, I went through the spike pit that was positioned under it without being hurt.

Had another minor one recently. I lost momentum on a loop in Classic Seaside Hill and when I fell sonic was standing in mid air. I still manage to get out of the loop and continue normally though.

I found a glitch in modern city escape where I manage to get behind the gun truck, it kept going until it crashed, and I died when I tried to get past it again.

also, if you have the homing attack skill in classic planet wisp, you can make sonic float for a bit by jumping from a wall when using the spike wisp and using the homing attack.

In the "Vector: Through the Storm" mission in Crisis City, there is a cannon at the end of a lower path that shoots you in the foreground. If you use the Spin Dash to get to the cannon and call Vector right before entering it, Sonic will still jump into it. Vector will then aim and wait for the player to throw Sonic, except he isn't there, so he holds/throws nothing. Afterwards, you have to shoot Sonic out of the cannon...except he isn't there and it shoots nothing.

Depending on where Vector threw...nothing, Sonic will reappear left or right to the cannon in his curled ball form that he has when Vector usually holds him while aiming. You can move around and jump without causing Sonic to uncurl and changing the animation, it doesn't even change if you use the cannon again.

However, you can't pass the next area without calling Vector or spindashing, and by doing so, Sonic uncurls again.

Edited by LukA8

In the section of building before Goin Down in SHM I decided to drift up the building while boosting. I ended up being propelled back towards the helicopter from just before.

• 2 weeks later...

In modern Green Hill, when I go up the 1st spring and try to boost into the motobug, it sometimes hurts me. And in Death Egg Robot, at the start of the battle, I've had the robot jump on me, and then I fall through the floor.

The oddest thing happened a few days ago, during the battle with Metal Sonic, I at one point I died whilst trying to land a hit, and after I started the level over, the ending animation played, from an underneath, quite far away angle, it appears Sonic had died the moment I landed the last blow and triggered the animation, really messing things up, when the animation finished, the game crashed in a blank white screen.

This game is super glitchy. Not including Sonic 06, this has got to be the most glitchiest Sonic game I ever played! Twice Shadow broke during a playthrough done by me and a friend. Seems like a common one at that.

This happens to me too, it seems to happen when the rings are knocked out of Shadow on the 'normal' part of the track, Sega probably didn't anticipate Shadow losing all his rings when Sonic isn't 'powered up' Shadow's supposed to be defeated when he loses all his rings, but he's also supposed to be defeated through use of the 'power up'...

That's what is seems like until further experimentation anyway.

Edited by Mysterics

This happened as I went off a trick ramp, pulled off a trick and the power up began, after it ended, Sonic still controlled the same as in the power up sequence with no Shadow to be seen.

Found a weird one in Speed Highway Act 2-

Not quite sure how I managed this, but basically I tried to backtrack after I missed the route on the left and somehow got inside it.

Edited by -Mark-

Aw crap. Someone's just pointed out that the Treasure Hunter Achievement (Collected all the Chaos Emeralds - 20G) didn't unlock on my copy of Sonic Generations when I got all of the Chaos Emeralds yesterday :( I wonder if it's because I did the Metal Sonic and Silver Rival fights (last 2 Chaos Emeralds) after the Egg Dragoon fight and before the Time Eater fight.