Awoo.

Plot Details

Unknownlight

Yeah I know, but Shadow still saved the word twice before that, while Silver...hasn't.

Yes he did.

not just that, he also saved time itself along with Sonic and Shadow. Since Blaze is still alive (and probably still with him) i guess she kinda counts as something Silver managed to save.

So kuddos for Silver!smile.png

Edited by Sol_Silver

Yes he did.

not just that, he also saved time itself along with Sonic and Shadow. Since Blaze is still alive (and probably still with him) i guess she kinda counts as something Silver managed to save.

So kuddos for Silver!smile.png

06 was erased, therefore it technically didn't happen, and unlike Sonic & Shadow he hasn't saved the planet from an other worldly threat, so he doesn't count.

My opinion as fan of Silver may be invalid but he DID save the future TWICE. But yeah he didnt save world in Sonic time so noone there know it. But people/animals in future probably know. But in those matters I dont think it counts.

Edited by Sol_Silver

Actually THIRD TIMES the charm if you count the Rivals games. And don't say it doesn't count cuz it's a handheld, cuz then you'll be insinuating that Rush also doesn't count..

No no you got me wrong. I mean those twice times from Rivals (wchich are as canon as Rushes deal with it people) but it doesnt count in those matters because noone from past beside Shadow and Espio (and EGGMAN in Rivals 1) know about it.

Even taking that into account, his actions seem largely irrelevant compared to Sonic & Shadow's, and not to mention that Silver wasn't the only one fighting in the Rival games.

Edited by Sol_Silver

You know what would be amazing? If Sonic Generations actually showed the moon being half gone!

• Thumbs Up 3

Or maybe at least describing how the moon came back. tongue.png

Edited by Strickerx5

Because some people like having a story with their game. And yes, a lot of the games have had shitty stories. The solution is to FUCKING FIX IT, not to whine and cry until it goes away entirely.

This is sooo going in my words of the wise.

Seeing Rouge in the celebration is really making me hungry for the rest of the details!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Or maybe at least describing how the moon came back. tongue.png

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity shows two moons - and it's not some kind of glitch with the background repeating, either.

I know it's a spin-off, but SEGA does care about the Riders series as the Babylon Rogues are on Sonic Channel, and nothing points at it being false.

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity shows two moons - and it's not some kind of glitch with the background repeating, either.

I know it's a spin-off, but SEGA does care about the Riders series as the Babylon Rogues are on Sonic Channel, and nothing points at it being false.

I know. biggrin.png I see all "Spin-offs" as side-stories. Since that's what they are. The Riders series is considered canon, anyway.

I don't really care about the whole moon fiasco. It's just that there's quite a lot of people who wanted to know what happend to the moon.

Edited by Neon

SEGA of America's product page for Sonic Generations has updated with an E for Everyone rating for Sonic Generations. It says the game will contain 'Cartoon Violence'.

http://www.sega.com/games/sonic-generations/

Guess we won't be getting anything dark in the story and the Time Eater won't be anything even slightly scary or gross looking. This also means we're not likely to hear Shadow say "Damn!". :(

What happened to it being E10+? I thought that was confirmed?

Oh? I don't remember that. The product page and box art thus far have said RP for Rating Pending. The ESRB website still doesn't have the game listed either. The PEGI rating still seems to be a 3 provisional.

Edited by Shadzter

Ya know it would be funny even though it got an E-rating, it still pushes into e10+ territory? Like the Time Eater dies in the most graphic way possible for a E game, or its so damn horrific that its unsettling.

I think the two biggest factors in Unleashed getting that E10 rating are the graphic nature of Dark Gaia's transformation and the Werehog's beat 'em up style in general. That's not really pushing anything in the long run, although the lack of any chance for Shadow to say "DAMN!" is kinda disappointing. =(

^^Pretty sure after his game, any cursing by Sonic characters will be nullified. It may no be pushing much, but it was still enough for the game to get an E10 rating, I was just hypothesizing that everyone assumes that since its just E, that there won't be much going on, and then out of nowhere the mood just whiplashes, I know its unlikely and I'm not expecting it, but it would be kind of humorous.

I think the two biggest factors in Unleashed getting that E10 rating are the graphic nature of Dark Gaia's transformation and the Werehog's beat 'em up style in general. That's not really pushing anything in the long run, although the lack of any chance for Shadow to say "DAMN!" is kinda disappointing. =(