Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Guys I just found this 200px-Stewie_Griffin.png

Someone gave me link. I dont know if its for Generations but its new for sure. At least I dont remember it. Lets check SEGA Facebook and Twitter.

Guys I just found this 200px-Stewie_Griffin.png

Someone gave me link. I dont know if its for Generations but its new for sure. At least I dont remember it. Lets check SEGA Facebook and Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

OMG I'M SO STUPID!

I thought they meant 3:20 am monday morning. So the event is gonna happen in 12 hours? Hell, I'm game for that.

OMG! Shadow's shoes have the same scuffmarks as the ones in sonic rivals! Sonic Rivals shadow in M&S2012 confirmed!! tongue.png

I was joking duh!.

@TaliTundie

Watched City Escape video. Nice run.

With every CE video I am more hyped for Modern Remix of Escape From The City. Jun you better play it in 11-10 hours. I mean we had Classic remix like 3 times now Modern one please!

Here is My Gameplay of the 3DS version of generations GAMEfest 2011 from earlier today, please check my channel for the city escape video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBrIkO4d_R4

Yeah like I said before, 3DS version looks boring. Oh I saw your CE run and it was pretty good. To bad you couldn't abuse the SDD like you wanted too.

Pretty good runs. Love every second of Ce the 3DS could been better but it's just GH so i will wait to see the rest of the levels.

Hello again... Day 2 of Gamefest is over, again I'm on the clock so I must keep this very brief.

I had chance to play Mario & Sonic today (in the canoe) as well as a lot more generations. In fact I played the Green Hill zone more than times than all the other games I went on combined. I enjoyed it that much.

Also I think I've discovered why the Green Hill Zone was being called easy by people... it's a tutorial stage. It occured to me whilst playing it, whilst there is a 'hard path' which will take some time to master if you take the easier paths you run into omachoa, and he tells you (epically annoyingly) how to do stuff, what to avoid etc. Gameplay never interupts, but it occured to me, he's there because it's the tutorial stage.

Oh yes... Omachoa has definately been cut from city escape, as best I can tell.

Urm... what else can I say... Oh in the short time left, Sega by far had the 'best booth' it just looked so well decorated from the outside and the inside.

Took a lot of video of the generations booth but not of the actual games in action (will explain why tomorrow).

And... Gamefest had the first official Sonic Generations merch up for grabs, some rather epic keyrings based off Sonic's shoes.

• Thumbs Up 1

LOL, i was able to snatch about 11 of those keyring shoes, plus other non sonic related goodies, thanks for watching my videos btw, more to come

Edited by TaliTundie

lol they ran out of the keyrings and the note books in their first hour yesterday.

Today the books were all gone in the first 30 min! They keyrings were greatly staggered, at one point it was, have your picture taken with Mario and Sonic and get a keyring. I was very lucky to get one... .... ... let alone two... ... =p

• Thumbs Up 1

*He starts eating his keys. Super jealous of the sonic shoes keyrings*

I want Sonic shoes too. T_T

Heh me too. I wonder if they'll be anything like these at the Eurogamer Expo.

its a set of very simple set of guidelines we all follow when one of us going to an event.

Alright i'll take this on board

lol they ran out of the keyrings and the note books in their first hour yesterday.

Today the books were all gone in the first 30 min! They keyrings were greatly staggered, at one point it was, have your picture taken with Mario and Sonic and get a keyring. I was very lucky to get one... .... ... let alone two... ... =p

WOW!!! :-OOOOOOOOO

GHZ is a tutorial stage? Well that makes sense now. Thanks for letting us all know Hogfather. Do you have anymore impressions of the 3DS version or are you done playing that for now.