Awoo.

Characters will be playable? In September we will see a new level and a trailer for TGS? ... and the rest.

Woun

I'm hoping what he means "For the most part" means that Classic Sonic and Tails are the only classic characters they're going to reveal so far. I'm going to be disappointed if Classic Robotnik, Knuckles and Amy aren't in the game.

Well they already confirmed Co-op on the official site, and that's all I care about. I was wary from the beginning about having to fight CREAM.

Now, the classic demo was recently released and…..I’m sure you’re aware was then hacked into and some assets were leaked. I’m not gonna go into that much as I’m sure you don’t wanna go into that yourself. However, one of the things shown was that there are several missions in each act. One of them appears to be a “Co-op” mission. We know that as you finish levels, you free your friends and the world opens up more. Are Sonic’s friends playable in the game once they’re unlocked or after the game’s finished?

Aaron – Ah the leak. I really wish that hadn’t been published. Several of those assets are from an older build and will not be in the final game. It’s a misrepresentation. As we stated in the beginning, only classic and modern Sonic are playable. You will see many of Sonic’s friends in the game but you will not play as them.

Classic Tails has recently been shown alongside of a modern model. Since we now have classic Sonic and classic Tails, will we bee seeing classic representations of other characters?

Aaron – For the most part, classic Sonic and classic Tails are the only one’s you’re gonna see. There’s not much I can go into after that but stay tuned. Classic Sonic and Classic Tails fans should be pleased.

Edited by Shadic93
  • Thumbs Up 7

If Classic Sonic and Classic Tails are going to be the only Classic Characters, where did Classic Metal Sonic and Classic Robotnik -3DS Version, Rumored for PS3/360- come from? They have to be hiding something.

• Thumbs Up 1

What site did they confirm co-op? link?

Wait does that mean

we'll get more items than already listed. or will they change the wisps that were shown or add more? I still hope we have a turtle in the sky in seaside hill though as one of the missions.

Edited by Dudethehedgehog

Classic Eggman has to be in the HD versions. He is on the level complete sign you pass for Classic Sonic after all.

Well yeah, but SEGA is saying "No more Classic Characters will be in the game." Do you think they are telling the truth, hiding the characters, or seeing what Classic Characters fans want in the game? The world will never know -until November 1st of course-

Maybe that doesn't mean Co-Op, maybe it means they'll follow you like in Sonic 2.

ss0.jpg

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

Classic Eggman has to be in the HD versions. He is on the level complete sign you pass for Classic Sonic after all.

Plus, I can't imagine them doing a Death Egg boss without Classic Eggman

• Thumbs Up 1

Well we already know that Classic Robotnik and Classic Metal Sonic are in the game, so...

Well yeah, but is SEGA just saying "No more Classic Characters will be in the game." Do you think they are telling the truth, hiding the characters, or seeing what Classic Characters they want in the game?

Well, I believe that there will be more classic characters in the game but they're not revealing anymore news about them and Classic Sonic and Tails will be the only characters we're going to see.

Well we already know that Classic Robotnik and Classic Metal Sonic are in the game, so...

That just leaves Knuckles and Amy...I dunno you think they got a chance?

Well they already confirmed Co-op on the official site, and that's all I care about. I was wary from the beginning about having to fight CREAM.

Typical Sonic Team. Waiting till the last minute to fix the physics, then claiming they can't do anything about it.

Hmm. At least they're getting there. Slowly. Some progress is better than no progress at all, even if it is a little lacklustre. Here's hoping Sonic 4 Episode II will improve on what Generations has done.

That just leaves Knuckles and Amy...I dunno you think they got a chance?

Well, it wouldn't make sense if Knuckles wasn't there, as he took a very important role in Sky Sanctuary. In my opinion, anyway. xP I am doubting Amy, however. Stardust Speedway is just a Boss Fight...

Well, I believe that there will be more classic characters in the game but they're not revealing anymore news about them and Classic Sonic and Tails will be the only characters we're going to see.

In 2 days we will see more character artwork..we will see whose next.

The reason I say 2 days is because on the 16th they released artwork of Classic Metal Sonic, on the 23rd they released artwork of Classic and Modern Tails. So maybe in 2 days we will see another one?

Well, it wouldn't make sense if Knuckles wasn't there, as he took a very important role in Sky Sanctuary. In my opinion, anyway. xP I am doubting Amy, however. Stardust Speedway is just a Boss Fight...

This. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get some kind of sequence with the little guy.

I could see them putting Classic Amy in the background on the Result Screen of the Metal Sonic fight.

I'm hoping what he means "For the most part" means that Classic Sonic and Tails are the only classic characters they're going to reveal so far. I'm going to be disappointed if Classic Robotnik, Knuckles and Amy aren't in the game.

Classic Robotniks on the 3Ds version so I'm convinced he's gonna be in the console version. Plus wouldn't it be funny if we see classic vector and Espio? Lol

Edited by Johnny Boy

Well... look at the brightside! At least it isn't like Sonic Colors where we don't see anyone else besides Sonic, Tails and Baldy McNosehair!

I'm sure Generations have plenty of other things to surprise us with.

Actually the DS version of Colors had more characters present then in Generations

I bet this will be the plot.

"Dr. Eggman and Classic Dr. Eggman -I hope to god they call him Robotnik- have teamed-up and have created a strange creature named "Time Eater". Time Eater will destroy time and both Sonic's of both Generations."

This. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get some kind of sequence with the little guy.

So will I. But, Classic Sonic and Tails is confirmed, at least. And there's going to be some Co-op. And

If they even bothered dealing with a Super Sonic Model, I guess a Classic Knux and Amy model isn't too complicated...

I could see them putting Classic Amy in the background on the Result Screen of the Metal Sonic fight.

It could work... But I dunno. Maybe they can do some kind of twist, but I don't see it working. |:

Edited by Tatsumaki

Other playable characters? Somewhere out there someone is screaming "RUINED FOREVER!".

That someone, however, is not me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe most of the Classic Characters will have cameo appearences.

There are only 6, and only two of them have been confirmed to have big roles(C. Sonic, and C. Metal).

So..... some of the assets of the demo won't be in the final game..? D'aw, that kinda sucks. I rather liked the level list (mostly), as well as the missions each level had. I hope most of them stick around, or at least hope that each level will still get 5 missions. Still, there's hope that maybe we'll see some additional content that wasn't in the leak :D

Anyhow, it seems co-op still might be in, you just won't be able to play as the characters. OR, what Aaron could have meant, is that the only characters that Player #1 can use are Classic and Modern Sonic, while you still might be able to control the secondary co-op characters with a second controller, kinda like how you could control Tails in the classic games, or the other characters in Shadow the Hedgehog. That's my guess, anyway, but I'm guessing that they won't be fully fleshed-out characters like we're hoping for; they'll probably just have very basic movesets, again, like the co-op characters in past Sonic games have had.

Also, a trailer for August? That's cool, I guess... I mean, we've only gotten 2 trailers so far, and it's coming out in November, I was honestly expecting a trailer to show up this month. But hey, it should be good, so I'm willing to wait. I mean, Rooftop Run is freaking awesome.

Wait...

rooftoptress.png

oh-no-face4.jpg?w=260&h=194

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 3