Awoo.

The SSMB Banner Thread

Roarey Raccoon

banner_supersonikku.png

Hope that's alright. Maybe a bit chunky and pixelly compared to some of the smoother submissions but I think I like that about it.. and I like the idea so I'll just submit and if it doesn't make the cut then no worries!

• Thumbs Up 3

They all look amazing!

Also just thought I'd point out that my old one went up, the updated one should be on the previous page. tongue.png

Scratch that, I'll post it here for convenience:

k9woW.png

Edited by Swiss
  • Thumbs Up 3

Same here my 2 newest banners haven't been put up.

Hope this will be fixed

Edited by Rawrdom

Yup

Can I make another banner even if I already did one?

Yeah you can XP.

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 1

Same here my 2 newest banners haven't been put up.

Hope this will be fixed

I will put up the banner that you fixed but the other banner you made was basically the same thing so it won't be going up XP. If you submitted two banners that were completely different that would change things.

So yeah, if you want to submit more than one banner you can but it ought to be a completely new idea for you or I won't put them up XP.

I made one, more geared towards Xmas however. Maybe if it's used it can be put aside for then?

I'm trying to make the BG more... "exciting" so a version 2 may be posted soon XD

Sonic_Xmas_Banner.png

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will put up the banner that you fixed but the other banner you made was basically the same thing so it won't be going up XP. If you submitted two banners that were completely different that would change things.

Edited by Rawrdom

Just to recap these are the 2 banners that I wanted up

I did completely different artwork for both of them D:

Oh and Lunar, feel free to make edits to your banner, it will be delayed until 26th of November anyway so you have plenty of time to work on it XP.

Okay here is what I have now:

Sonic_Xmas_Banner2.png

from this:

Sonic_Xmas_Banner.png

Whichever one you guys like more feel free to use

**edit**

Sorry for the double post D:

Edited by LunarEdge

The banner width seems to have dropped to 980 rather than 1000 if my browser is to be believed! It's cutting the last 20pixels off so my banners tagged as "Supersoni" and some others seem to be affected, like "infern"'s!

That sounds like I'm being vain and saying "I need my username in full!!" but I'm really not, I just noticed it ^^;

Thanks for putting mine up Roarey, it's a kick to see it up there.

The banner width seems to have dropped to 980 rather than 1000 if my browser is to be believed! It's cutting the last 20pixels off so my banners tagged as "Supersoni" and some others seem to be affected, like "infern"'s!

That sounds like I'm being vain and saying "I need my username in full!!" but I'm really not, I just noticed it ^^;

Thanks for putting mine up Roarey, it's a kick to see it up there.

Should be fixed now, and you're welcome XP.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Rooftree in Spagonia's Banner was the best I've ever seen on the entire site.

Edited by Terrormask

2 questions

How many Banners can 1 person submit?

How often will the banners be updated?

2 questions

How many Banners can 1 person submit?

How often will the banners be updated?

Technically there isn't a limit, but there is something you need to think about. There are plenty of members who wish to make banners and there's no way of knowing how many will want to as time goes by. It is only fair to give priority to those who have never had a banner on the front page yet, so anyone who makes a few isn't going to see them all go up unless there's a shortage of new banners.

Banners will be changed near the end of every month, so the next change is November 26th.