Awoo.

How are you going to celebrate Sonic's Birthday?

DarkLight

Contrary to my status (which is so obviously a joke... Sonic Labyrinth, indeed...) I'm currently listening to the MegaDrive Era soundtracks in order, and am now nodding along to Chemical Plant Zone. Earlier, I made more progress on my recompletion of Sonic Unleashed, for PlayStation3, and am planning to cap everything off by breaking out some version of the MegaDrive classics later on, either on the PlayStation2 with Sonic Mega Collection Plus, or on the Nintendo DS with Sonic Classic Collection, tonight in bed. Should I get the chance, too, I'll be writing a slice or two of my ongoing fan fiction, The Shadow of a GUN.

Oh, and I hugged my massive Sonic plush this morning and wished him a happy birthday. But I won't be admitting that anywhere else, to anybody. Ever.

I played Sonic Advance 2 and some of Advance 3 and Battle on my DS.

I'm also wearing my favorite Sonic t-shirt.

How else? Playing a bunch of games and probably watching some of AoStH.

I think I'll start with CD...

play alot of sonic games and (might) buy some unleashed dlc from psn and draw pics of sonic for my deviant art play sonic generations demo finish sonic adventure all while eating chili dogs

did i mention look at sonic pr0n oh i mean sonic x

My family played a game with me to see how long I could go without saying 'Sonic' while constantly trying to trick me. It went well for a few hours (of struggle) until I let slip while talking about the presentation I was working on.

Speaking of which, today I celebrated by finishing my 119 slide presentation comparing the USA and JPN Sonic CD soundtracks which gives my opinion on each track. I actually drew a picture of Sonic in PowerPoint for each slide. I would love to put it online somehow, but I'm trying to work out the best way of going about this. For now however, here is a preview pic:

axibo1.png

Edited by Little T

What I did today was get up, got myself all groomed up, busted out my Sonic t-shirt, wore a blue checkered shirt over it (cos it looks good like that) then started playing Sonic 1, was gonna play all the classics, till I got game over on Marble Zone <_< (which hasn't happened in years) So I moved onto Sonic Adventure, did all of Sonic's levels plus the Final Story, then Played Sonic Adventure 2, only got about half way through the hero story, then decided to go back to xbox and download the Sonic Generations demo, then played Sonic 06 a bit, did half of Sonic's levels, then watched AoSTH until the demo was finished downloading :) played it a good amount of times, then played a little bit more of Sonic 06 and Eggmanland on Sonic Unleashed

It's a rather nice fit :P If you have any local Hot Topics or F.Y.E. stores, they might be carrying the shirt. Check it out! I pretty much picked up this one on a whim, due to the slick look and Japanese, text, but there was also another shirt showcasing mug shots of 9 Sonic characters (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Cream, Silver, Jet(?), and Shadow), using their Sonic Channel art. I should have gotten a pic of that one =/

I've been playing me some classics whilst wearing this shirt, taking breaks between games to check out what's going on around the internets (such as right now) and listening to Sonic musics while I do that. Gonna be replaying S3&K through completely on all characters after this.

And then tomorrow I'll be playing through most of the modern games (The Adventures, Heroes, at least one story of Shadow, Unleashed, and Colors for sure, I might play the Riders and Storybook games too) whilst wearing this shirt.

Because those are the only Sonic shirts I own.

Edited by Ekajra

I've spent most of the day playing stages from various games. So far I've played at least one stage from 24 different games. Yesterday I played through Sonic 1 on the genesis.

Well first I wear my Sonic t-shirt (Classic Sonic face looking forward) I got at Wal-Mart a while back, then get a can of Coke to drink,then I planned on playing Sonic Generations demo on PS3 that I waited a long time til 7a.m. I started waiting for it,til 12a.m. - 1p.m. when it finally showed up in the PSN store. Anyway, while it was downloading I ate lunch, I wish I had some chilidogs to eat but I didn't, instead I ate cheese noodles and Taco flavor Doritos chips while watching Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie. After that I did played the demo and it was awesome. For Sonic on the mind I really wanted to eat a chili dog yesterday, but supper/dinner was good anyway my mom made a tamale pie/casserole(?), lets say tamales covered in chili and cheese, also some green beans..:lol: I just think of something funny, the tamales chilicheese represent as Sonic and the green beans represent as Green Hill Zone :lol::D:blink: . :rolleyes: Anyway, Sonic Birthday was a good day for me, except the part I don't have $20 in my PSN wallet to get the Sonic 20th Anniversary Bundle, oh well on Saturday I be getting a PSN card to buy it, anyway thats it for my day.

Started the day with the demo! Didn't know it was already available. Good start to the day!

Remixed Green Hill Zone was kinda meh thou.

Got home and started work on dinner!

ChiliDogs.jpg

Chili Dogs! I got a few good recipes from a few members, but I used the recipe from Sonic issue 1 of the Archie Mini-Series! They-turned-out-so-good-I-ate-all-three.

Dessert followed! Home made (without ice cream maker) Blue Vanilla (Sonic) with Gummi bear pieces (Emerald Shards)

SonicSwirl.jpg

I was quiet full after that, so I enjoyed some of the recent games, Sonic 4 Episode 1 and Sonic Colors (reminded me how fantastic that game is)

Going to fire up the GameCube and play the imported Sonic Gems collection, then if I have time I'll hop on Brawl :)

With I had more time to dedicate to the 'Hog today! Happy 20th Anniversary!

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

I just made a video. I was going to make two, but I don't have anyone to play two certain characters yet.

Well things didn't go as planned. I succesfully found my cartridges of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, as well as my CD attachment and Sonic CD. I could NOT find Sonic & Knuckles though, which SUCKED. I really wanted to pay Sonic 3 & Knuckles. However, I played Sonic 1, 2, 3, and CD all in one day, which I think is a pretty huge accomplishment for me, since I usually lose ALL my lives in the hard zones. I also replayed the Sonic and Shadow levels on SA2, And while I was at it I decided to work on my Generations portrait a little.

TL;DR version: I played most of the Classic Sonic games and SA2 and after that I worked on my portrait for SG showcasing Classic Sonic, Modern, and Dreamcast all standing side by side.