Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

And so far...

"Random drivel"

And we're not even on the floor show yet.

Don't you just love Summer?

Great weather~

Hanging out with friends~

Summer jerbs~

They experience none of that.

• Thumbs Up 1

*Looks at comments*

348ceaa3fb17ca9d90339b2339102d89.gif

Seriously guys just 4 negative comments don't mean shit when a lot of them are positive. There will always be trolls.

I actually said in the comments that i want them to show the 360/PS3 version since the 3DS version made by Dimps will be inferior. I got -18...

Let idiots be idiots. :lol:

but the hateful really negative comments is always the ones that gets posted.

Well I remember seeing one post

'sonic, ah good times'

Or something like that, all I know is that there were only 4 negative comments that I've seen.

We'll be able to ask important questions directly to Sega on Gamespot's live stream. Look at the side and ask a question. They might answer your question when it's Sonic Generations' turn.

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-show/live-show-day-2/

Awesome! Ask them if there will be 3D platforming sections for Modern Sonic...I don't mind if its not in the game but it will be awesome if it is.

Also, ask them if they will fix the physics for Classic Sonic in Sonic Generations 3DS.

And lastly, how many levels are going to end up being in the game.

That's my questions.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Now was the Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Next (Waiting):

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

RE: Raccoon City

Need for Speed ​​The Run

Asura's Wrath

Starhawk

The Gunstringer

Ms. 'Splosion Man

Sonic Generations

Why do people keep insisting on posting negative statements from the comments sections of other websites here? Honestly, why? It's not adding to the conversation in any meaningful way beyond unnecessary stroking of our collective knowledge that these thoughts originate from trolls and thus have no credibility in any serious discussion regarding the series. I'm all for a familial atmosphere and being united against undue negativity, but we get it-- Trolls target Sonic, the sky is blue, water is wet. Can we please just ignore them?

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, why's everyone whining about how bad this guy is? LOOK at all that platforming in M Sonic's stage! We haven't even seen a lot of that before.

God, I love the look of City Escape and the truckload of fanservice with the design and the billboards.

I see what you did there.

• Thumbs Up 1

It wasn't the scans, the 3DS version is fugly IMO. :[ Also what's this I hear about Sonic 4 physics in that version? Is it true? HD version only for me it seems. Also now I fear Sonic 4 ep2 will suck still.

I'm guess the people who gave you the -18 haven't seen the 3DS Generations gameplay.

That is, for some it does not work? Lol. I basically work when I try to make Rip's.

It wasn't the scans, the 3DS version is fugly IMO. :[ Also what's this I hear about Sonic 4 physics in that version? Is it true? HD version only for me it seems. Also now I fear Sonic 4 ep2 will suck still.

Sonic uncurls, he stops dead when you let go of the d-pad. It's Sonic 4 all over again. And to make it worse, C.Sonic's stages (or GHZ atleast) are identical to the originals. So you've already played Green Hill 20 years ago, but now you get to play it with S4 physics. Yeah... that's not good.

Also, I don't think the 3DS version is so much ugly as it is bland. Why are the levels just highways in the sky?

I actually said in the comments that i want them to show the 360/PS3 version since the 3DS version made by Dimps will be inferior. I got -18...

Let idiots be idiots. :lol:

The people who neg repped you are probably people who pass you off as a "Nit picky, cry baby Sonic fan" without even seeing how atrociously shit the 3DS version is. But then again, people are shallow when it comes to Sonic, all that matters is that it's in 2D, hurray.

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

Also, I don't think the 3DS version is so much ugly as it is bland.

It's Unleashed Wii all over again. ;3;

• Thumbs Up 2

Now Playing (Gamespot Live):

RE: Raccoon City

5 more games.

AND.

Sonic Generations.

I think I'll wait for a video of Sonic Generations Live Stage demo instead of having the live stream buffer every 5 seconds... less buffering and less annoying that way ;)

EVERYDAY I'M BUFFERING *shot*

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

It's Unleashed Wii all over again. ;3;

Poorer level design than the HD version? Check

Uncecessarily bland environments? Check

Worse controls/physics than the HD version? Check

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS? Check

• Thumbs Up 3

I asked how many stages there are and how ong the game may take to complete, and what role Dr. Eggman plays in the game. ;D