Awoo.

Games Masters greatest gift to the Sonic fanbase ever!

Badnik Mechanic

I just got it from Martins. Metal Knuckles fanart whoops.

I just got it from Martins. Metal Knuckles fanart whoops.

I wondered about that one. Also a bit unsure how official Mephiles the Darks artwork is... *googles* lol... yup devinart! However... it was submitted for the Black Knight art contest...

Nothing on Nack/Fang, but then again theres nothing on Bean either and I'm not sure on the Riders characters,

Lack of Nack and Bean makes me want it less, and Riders too I guess, but I still want!

How exactly does Wendy Witchcart get in but Nack doesn't!? Lol.

How exactly does Wendy Witchcart get in but Nack doesn't!? Lol.

Wendy Witchcraft confirmed for Generatiionz?

Okay, that poster is sheer awesome and excellence. I've been needing a new one for a while, and this is PERFECT. Plus it's huge. Most pleased with it! :D

I am very interested in seeing the history of Summer Of Sonic article. Very interested.

DAWW Bugger.

I don't have any money to and buy it!

*sigh*

Maybe next time.....which probably will be never.

CHAO

2596775227_f90f9cd6eb.jpg

*Paragraph about chaos being pets*

I'm sorry but, that's a pretty scary looking pet. :P

Edited by Blue Blood

Oi SSMB... DO THE DANCE OF JOY!

tumblr_ldrirzhAKW1qaimf2o1_250.gif

Reading this magazine in more detail, it's stunning, it really is, I can't rate it enough.

Anyway... you know what time it is?

Ladies and gentlemen...

THE COOLWALL!

coolwall2-1.jpg

This is not only cool, it is seriously cool... but it is too cool for Sub Zero. It's that cool if we placed it on the cool wall, it would freeze and crack into tiny tiny pieces it's so cool. So we've hired a Penguinator to hold the magazine, Penguinator is holding the magazine because it's too cool for the coolwall!

I am very interested in seeing the history of Summer Of Sonic article. Very interested.

You are indeed mentioned in it.

Also what I like is, in the picture key it says 8: Show organisers go head to head on Sonic quiz show Never Mind the Buzzbombers... but going to picture 8.. it's not a picture of me... or even Buzzbombers :( lol... oh well.. maybe next time. (it's actually a photo of AAUK and I think it's Wrecks Factor live.

Edited by Hogfather

You are indeed mentioned in it.

Who said the age of miracles was past?

Uhm, on page 85 there's a picture of Super Sonic in SADX. But it's from a hack made to give Super Sonic his usual spike formation. Oh lol :P

EDIT: HOLY SHIT A CHILLI DOG RECIPE? How did I miss that?

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uhm, on page 85 there's a picture of Super Sonic in SADX. But it's from a hack made to give Super Sonic his usual spike formation. Oh lol :P

EDIT: HOLY SHIT A CHILLI DOG RECIPE? How did I miss that?

A CHILLI DOG RECIPE!?!?!?!?!

Oh come on, i want that magazine even mooooooooore...

Er...the poster was two sided right? What is in the back side?

Er...the poster was two sided right? What is in the back side?

In between the Generations are and the badges at the top of the picture is the second side of the poster. It's just a collection of Sonic art through the years.

sonicepic-1.jpg

In between the Generations are and the badges at the top of the picture is the second side of the poster. It's just a collection of Sonic art through the years.

sonicepic-1.jpg

Oh okay thanks for telling me. I thought it was a different pic or something.

Cool!

You guys should stockpile this mag and sell them off at Summer of Sonic. So many people won't be able to get this thing!

I want to see what's in it.

What does the Iizuka article say for example. Is it something new and interesting, or is it the same old stuff?

I want to see what's in it.

What does the Iizuka article say for example. Is it something new and interesting, or is it the same old stuff?

Nothing new really, except that he won't say what his favourite stage is because it could spoil a Generations level. Anyone want to see if they can find out his favourite level?

Anyone noticed the questions at the bottom of the page? I could round up a few people who could ccntest their claim that Sonic Chronicles was decent. :lol:

Edit: LOL the timeline's main points about Knuckles Chaotix are that it was the first game where Sonic didn't get top billing and that it was the debut of Vector! Poor Knuckles got the shaft in his own summary!

Edited by VEDJ-F

So, I cleared out my local WHSmiths and bought every copy they had. It's the Sonic Sticker Collection all over again. >.>

Actually there were only two copies

If there are any other Sonic fans locally, they must hate my guts by now. laugh.gif

Sucks that we american sonic fans won't ever see the this. Does it have any new generation's infomation?

Edited by goku262002

Fast and Furry-ass? Joking about Tails/Vector shipping? Calling the Badnik bit Encyclopedia Badnikica?

Hoo, this wouldn't fly in America. :3

Sucks that we american sonic fans won't ever see the this. Does it have any new generation's infomation?

I've not been religiously following the Generations news, from the looks of it it's just the Green Hill Zone. Quickly reading it, theres nothing really new, they do mention Dreamcast era levels. But theres noting groundbreakingly new.

Some of the screnshots might be new, they look fantastic.

Also more confirmation that the new enemy is eating time, space and colour from the world.

Edited by Hogfather

Don't Future Publishing ship worldwide anyway? You could probably order it on their website.

Yep, just checked. They ship to the US.

Cool, but for how much? double the magazine's price or something reasoniable?

What about that Xtreme info hogfather? anything new or stuff we already knew?

No idea about postage to the US, to be honest. I doubt it'd be that much.