Awoo.

Good 2000s cartoons and bad 1990s cartoons

Chaosmaster8753

Hopefully they'll do a special for samurai jack when it's anniversary rolls around that ends the story. They did an anniversary special for the powerpuff girls. And Avatar the last airbender was awesome as well, to bad it had to receive a dump in the face from that god awful live action movie.

Don't remind me about the horrid "Avatar the Last Airbender" movie. It just shouldn't have been made by M. Knight.

Don't remind me about the horrid "Avatar the Last Airbender" movie. It just shouldn't have been made by M. Knight.

M night has managed to fuck up everything he touches now. And I feel sorry for the kid that played Aang because that was his very first film role and now a promising career for him has probably been screwed over by starring in that turd of a film.

I can't think of any bad ones,

but the good ones:

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Invader Zim

Ed, Ed'n Eddy

And that's it.

Ed,Edd, n Eddy I can say right now. It started in 1998 and the series ended in 2009 as a TV movie.

Note: The one who voiced "Edd" is the same guy who did Sonic's singing voice in Sonic underground.

I just say I don't remember that many cartoons from the 2000's but mostly 90's, and some of them are good ones, here some of my fav.s from 90's and some 2000's:

Ed, Edd, n Eddy (mention above)

some Batman cartoons

Super Mario Bros. Super Show (it really was in 1989 but I watch in the 90's)

Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3

Super Mario World

AoStH, SatAM, Sonic Underground, and Sonic X (I like watching because I'm a Sonic fan, same as above I'm a Mario fan as well)

EarthWorm Jim

Freakazoid

Crypt Keeper (yes there a cartoon series)

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Invader Zim

Mortal Kombat

and thats all I remember I like for now.

Heres one cartoon I do hate:

Some of think of me strange but I HATE SpongeBob SquarePants, don't ask why I just hate the cartoon and the character, but if I did like someone from the show I would have to say...Squidward, because he don't like SpongeBob. LOL.

Most of the stuff you mentioned here, I like :P and I want them all to have a boxset :lol: