Awoo.

New Thundercats series?

Mollfie

I enjoyed the first episode a lot. Studio 4°C's animation doesn't disappoint, and everything else was adequately entertaining.

Damn, that first episode did not end on a happy note.

You know a shows good when the first episode doesn't have a happy ending.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know a shows good when the first episode doesn't have a happy ending.

By that logic Sonic X would've been the best show ever... remember? Sonic met Chris Thorndyke by the end of that episode!:lol:

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's on CN On Demand on Comcast, so I finally got to see it. LOVED THE HOLY HECK OUT OF IT. Can't wait for next Friday.

Well,

Turtles2012_Pupiless.png

TURTLE POWER!!! Yet another 80's cartoon that's making an epic comeback. Awesome.

TURTLE POWER!!! Yet another 80's cartoon that's making an epic comeback. Awesome.

Next up

Jem.jpg

The big question being how will it happen? Movie or Television series?

^ There's a new voltron?

Yup. Probably would've been better had you not known about it.

The animation seems really choppy at times.

Edited by Balding Spider

huh, from most other people i've heard the new voltron is actually pretty decent, aside from the shitty animation.

Edited by Dr Jackstraw

I went to Orlando for a vacation about 3 weeks ago and I saw countless advertisements for the premier of this show I must admit that I was impressed by it and interested in checking it out and being able to follow the story of it all. Unfortunately, I don't have Cartoon Network with my cable plan anymore, so I wasn't able to watch it. I'll see if I can catch it somewhere online. So far, I've really only heard positive things about it,, so I'm looking forward to checking it out!

In the new Volton's defense, the original show wasn't really that good either. I tried watching the DVDs and stopped about halfway through Box 2 before I couldn't take anymore.

Saw the premiere the other day, and though I'm probably not going to be keeping up with the show, it's definitely pretty good. One thing I found hilarious was how much the chants of "THUNDER!!! THUNDER!!! THUNDER.... CATS!!!" whenever that sword is used. Considering how dark everything else was, it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Saw it. I like it, a lot and I look forward to seeing more. I'm glad cartoonetwork is finally starting to get shows worth watching again, I'm still pissed that Sym-bionic titan got canceled though.

Just got around to watching it today. Needless to say, I plan on tuning in every Friday. My one semi-noteworthy gripe is that the voices for Kit and Kat just seemed off, like the actors weren't giving off much emotion. Are they voiced by actual kids?

(Also, even though she has more visible body hair than me, I do kinda find the new Cheetara to be a fox. I mean... damn.)

Saw it. I like it, a lot and I look forward to seeing more. I'm glad cartoonetwork is finally starting to get shows worth watching again, I'm still pissed that Sym-bionic titan got canceled though.

Anyone know where I can view this online? I missed the premiere.

YouTube my friend. YouTube.

Saw the premiere the other day, and though I'm probably not going to be keeping up with the show, it's definitely pretty good. One thing I found hilarious was how much the chants of "THUNDER!!! THUNDER!!! THUNDER.... CATS!!!" whenever that sword is used. Considering how dark everything else was, it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

Just caught the first two episodes through less than legal means and I gotta say it looks pretty damn good. I have seen much of the original series aside from the first few episodes and some online synopsis of the series so my opinion isn't weighed by the nostalgia backlash fans of the original are giving it. It holds up well on it's own merits with great animation, voice acting, and so far an interesting (yet somewhat predictable) introduction.

I just finished watching the first/second episode.

I wasn't even born when the original show aired, but I really liked the character designs (What a lame reason to watch the show) and the production value looked high so I was interested. It was really cool, love their voice actors, and the animation was pretty damn good even though it was a little stiff at times. The story was also interesting and the Lion-O seems like a cool guy.

I will keep watching.

but I really liked the character designs (What a lame reason to watch the show)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG They made two references to the old "SAMOFLANGE" Panthro joke in today's episode. Loving all the little nods to the original series thus far.

OMG They made two references to the old "SAMOFLANGE" Panthro joke in today's episode. Loving all the little nods to the original series thus far.

Samoflange?