Awoo.

Sonic Colors: Trailer Gamplay #2

Woun

Since I'm now part of the TSS crew, I'd figure I'd start with this thread.

Yes, Colors looks amazing, hopefully it will have what Sonic tries to have but fails, its called HUMOR.

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently Joystiq quite seem to like the new trailer.

Is it just me, or are the constant 'hurrr, some people spell Color with a u!' jokes irritating? It's called English and American English for a reason- personally, I think the jokes should be the other way around. =/

Most of the time I see Americans making jokes about the "u" in English spelling they're really joking about the way we spell it. It's like how some people jokingly say intentionally stupid things like "I speak American!"

The idea is that deliberately looking ignorant is funny. That's how I interpreted this anyway.

I wonder why they had to make fun of the whole "u" thing anyway. Apparently the one writing that little review with the video doesn't know much of anything. I'm American and I understand that the "u" is suppose to be there and in American English it isn't because us Americans are weird for some reason and have to put a letter here and take it away there.

Since when was it weird just to pick on something because its different. They dont really need an excuse to pick on the "O's" and the "U's", they just do because alot of people in this country would look at those spellings and see them as being off.

EDIT: @ Shadic93

Welcome to the boards. I hope that you'll be able to rest easy knowing that your a part of something great here, on top of the knowledge that your signature has rendered be blind.

I'd retaliate with my own Eggman based pictorial warfare, but I cant see my image files. phooey. :P

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Since when was it weird just to pick on something because its different. They dont really need an excuse to pick on the "O's" and the "U's", they just do because alot of people in this country would look at those spellings and see them as being off.

Well- that's exactly the thing. They're picking on something because it's different, which in my opinion is down right ignorant. The Americans took and altered the English language- I don't think that really warrants them to make fun of the original like that without them looking stupid. =/

Since I'm now part of the TSS crew, I'd figure I'd start with this thread.

Yes, Colours looks amazing, hopefully it will have what Sonic tries to have but fails, its called HUMOUR.

Fixed that for ya!

On-Topic, trailer is awesome; the only thing that bothers me is that the music was obviously chopped together for the trailer and not very well, gutted.

Fixed that for ya!

On-Topic, trailer is awesome; the only thing that bothers me is that the music was obviously chopped together for the trailer and not very well, gutted.

So wait, I gotta spell it like that? Considering I'm American that's going to be a hard habit to break.

EDIT: @ Shadic93

Welcome to the boards. I hope that you'll be able to rest easy knowing that your a part of something great here, on top of the knowledge that your signature has rendered be blind.

I'd retaliate with my own Eggman based pictorial warfare, but I cant see my image files. phooey.

Thank you, and don't lie, you know you love the sexiness. I've been here for less than 24 hours, and I've made a name for myself, awesome.

But back to the topic, I thought the trailer was Ok, aside from the CG nothing really interested me.

I Wanna play the game now.

So wait, I gotta spell it like that? Considering I'm American that's going to be a hard habit to break.

I guess he was joking (considering the topic we were treating in that moment), if people here don't have any problem to understand my poor imitation of english I hardly doubt you will have a problem for not posting an "U" in some words. :)

Back in topic: I really didn't like that article, they hardly talk about Colours and it seems to be there just to make fun of brit's spelling. =/

Maybe it was just me expecting something else when I readed...

Apparently Joystiq quite seem to like the new trailer.

Instead I had a joke article (wich may be fun or not, opinions and stuff).

No-one should have to spell things other than what they're used too- it's just the making fun of people who do spell things differently that's annoying (not directed at you, but at Joystiq, of course.)

Instead I had a joke article (wich may be fun or not, opinions and stuff).

It looks to me they just had a bit of a brain fart and couldn't think of anything better to put. All of their other previews have been pretty decent for Colours- so they do seem to be liking it so far. =P

Indeed I was joking, seemed somewhat timely considering the article :)

Seriously excited for Colours though; my November paycheck is going on a Wii and this game (guess I'll get Mario Galaxy 2 to help me with the wait.)

OHHH, my bad then.

Yes will be awesome.

Men, in November, WE REACH FOR THE STARS.]

Edited by Shadic93
  • Thumbs Up 1

Colour me excited for November! (Sorry just had to do it :P)

I liked the trailer but I really wish they'd show at least the opening scene!

Off-Topic: Welcome to the boards Shadic93! Lovin your sig man xD

Thanks dude, it is pretty sexy.