Awoo.

Sonic Colors: Trailer Gamplay #2

Woun

Somebody already mentioned it, but for those who missed it, Sept 19th is the "Talk Like a Pirate Day".

So "Sept 19th > Cowboys" probably means "Pirates > Cowboys".

I think some of you guys are thinking too much about the Tails thing. I think they are just clearing up that Tails would rather concern himself more with his craft than gawking at Sonic slaying a small legion of EggPawns. That much makes sense seeing as how Tails has had a first hand view of Sonic since back on the Genesis. He shouldn't be all to impressed with whatever Sonic does short of defeating the final boss. Anything else is just another day at work for the blue blur.

Random Guy: WOW! Did you see Sonic destroy that Robot!

Tails: *Yawn* Yeah, he did that yesterday too....

• Thumbs Up 3

I've watched this trailer over 10 times now, must be closing in on 20. I loved it, the gameplay looks as excellent as ever, the CGI is incredible as expected (so hyped to see the opening) and the music oh sweet Lord the music, been waiting for ages to hear Tropical Resort's music properly and it was definitely worth the wait, one of my favourite Sonic tracks period. I've got to pick up the soundtrack when it appears.

As you can see :P the trailer spawned my new sig. Feel free to use if anybody wants to.

Edited by ENVY16
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've watched this trailer over 10 times now, must be closing in on 20. I loved it, the gameplay looks as excellent as ever, the CGI is incredible as expected (so hyped to see the opening) and the music oh sweet Lord the music, been waiting for ages to hear Tropical Resort's music properly and it was definitely worth the wait, one of my favourite Sonic tracks period. I've got to pick up the soundtrack when it appears.

As you can see :P the trailer spawned my new sig. Feel free to use if anybody wants to.

How DO you rip stuff like that so flawlessly? O_o

• Thumbs Up 2

That trailer is made of 100% pure WIN. I love how Tropical Resort's theme goes with it so flawlessly and smoothly.

I'd like to hear what Sonic's got to say to Eggman. He looks pretty pissed when he's running towards him. What i'd like even more is Sonic's hatred of oppression showing itself really well.

It was a "whaat?" Cubot picture :)-

http://images.ninten...ent/3/large.jpg

I got the same "denied" picture. D:

I think some of you guys are thinking too much about the Tails thing. I think they are just clearing up that Tails would rather concern himself more with his craft than gawking at Sonic slaying a small legion of EggPawns. That much makes sense seeing as how Tails has had a first hand view of Sonic since back on the Genesis. He shouldn't be all to impressed with whatever Sonic does short of defeating the final boss. Anything else is just another day at work for the blue blur.

Random Guy: WOW! Did you see Sonic destroy that Robot!

Tails: *Yawn* Yeah, he did that yesterday too....

I agree, but I was expecting something more in the lines of Tails doing some scientific stuff while a big fight happens right behind him without noticing.

Or something like:

Sonic: And that's how you scramble an eggman! What you think Tails?

Tails: Uh? Sorry I was talking with Yakker about the *cientific stuff goes here*

Sonic: What?

Actually, there is a lot of ways of doing what AAUK says without trashing Foxy's personality. (wich makes me think our comunity manager may be trolling us >_> ).

stretchs.png

Alright, who let Ron Lim design Sonic again?

I am going to predict that Robotnik "Breaking the fourth wall" has something to do with him spouting a meme he is famous for. I am going to say "Prrrrrromotion" or "Snooping as usual I see." Mike knows them, the people at SEGA know the memes, and I am sure the Madworld writers know them as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

*comes back hours later*....Wait you guys missed it? O_O

I remember reading somewhere on the forums that Cubot's voice thingy is stuck in "cowboy mode."

C'mon people! :D

Somebody already mentioned it, but for those who missed it, Sept 19th is the "Talk Like a Pirate Day".

Looks like I missed it too. =p

Carry on.

Edited by Ferno

^I positively love that screen. Even though Sonic the Hedgehog may not have been particularly well-received, seeing Eggman indirectly reference that game by striking that pose again in total fanservice style is awesome.

Eggpod has eyes?

Aherm. Why yes, it appears that the Egg Mobile has eyes now.

So... is it possible that the Egg Mobile could also be sentient now? Because that'd be like...crazy awesome and totally unexpected. Best "new" character ever!

Edited by HunterTSF

that is probably a hint that their will probably a new trailer at September 19th.

since their are 4 more trailers of zones left : i am thinking those are the trailer date :

19th september

25th september

31th september

7th september

12th Launch trailer

i wonder why the trailer has bad graphics (in-game), i mean the environment seems lacking colors in tropical resort

Though the video footage of E3 has colorful graphics:

did they remove the colorful effects from it after E3?

Uh... it's already September 24...

i meant October 24 /:

19th october

25th october

31th october

7th october

12th october Launch trailer

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually, there is a lot of ways of doing what AAUK says without trashing Foxy's personality. (wich makes me think our comunity manager may be trolling us >_> ).

Tbh I've better things to do than that, besides you lot are doing a pretty bang up job of doing that yourselves.

FOXY FACT: Hinting at any sort of change does not neccessarily equate to getting out the End Of The World Is Nigh sandwichboards.

Don't think I'll bother with anymore of these tbh anyway...

Also being from the UK why the heck would I know/care about what score the Dallas Cowboys scored on any particular day? :lol:

• Thumbs Up 4

Ignore the haters, AAUK. I don't get why there's always nasty comments every time you be nice enough to do one of these 7 facts things, it boggles my mind. Why anyone would call you a troll is beyond me. You do so much for this community and you deserve a lot more respect than that for it :)

^ I second this. How is he trolling if he's giving us info? I enjoy them.

Edited by Superstarsmasher

Tbh I've better things to do than that, besides you lot are doing a pretty bang up job of doing that yourselves.

Agreed. It seems like I'm on a roll nowadays, with everyone taking my not-so-serious comments as something serious.

But I agree that I used some poor wording in that post, probably the best choice would have been tease.

FOXY FACT: Hinting at any sort of change does not neccessarily equate to getting out the End Of The World Is Nigh sandwichboards.

What makes that fact foxy? :mellow:

Also being from the UK why the heck would I know/care about what score the Dallas Cowboys scored on any particular day? :lol:

Because the US are the center of the universe? :P

It doesn't make any sense anyway since you posted Sept "19th > Cowboys" and I can't see how is that supposed to hint at a(n american) football game, is not like the day is what made the Cowboys lose, nor that the team that scored against them had anything to do with that particular day (unless there is a team related to pirates, OH WAI-).

EDIT:

I think AAUK is a franchise changing community manager. B)

Ohohohoho....

*+rep's*

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 2

Don't think I'll bother with anymore of these tbh anyway...

Haha, that was just a joke, you know (and a lame one at that). I haven't seen a(n American) Football game in my life, I only know the date because I Googled "Sept 19th > Cowboys." But if they were against a Pirate Team and lost that would be pretty awesome. :P

As far as the latest* Foxy Fact goes, I could not care less about inventing taking first from admiring Sonic. I'd rather have the somewhat independent Tails of Sonic Adventure 2 over Unleashed's hiding Tails who needs Sonic's heroic assistance any day. :)

*As in, the one from the "Seven Things," not the one AAUK just posted. :lol:

Edited by BlazingTales

I was mentioning this elsewhere, but I mean I took the Foxy Fact as meaning Tails as a techie would be incredibly excited to be in a freaking technical splendor like an amusement park in space. If you're really into technology then you're in a freaking intergalactic amusement park in space, how would you feel?

I don't want to loose the 7 facts though, I like them a lot. ;3;

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently Joystiq quite seem to like the new trailer.

Is it just me, or are the constant 'hurrr, some people spell Color with a u!' jokes irritating? It's called English and American English for a reason- personally, I think the jokes should be the other way around. =/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Because Football is a MAN's sport. It's your inner manliness calling you. ):|

Though it's a shame they lost to the Bears and not the Bucaneers. Though the Bucaneers DID win that day!

Alsou, if I could plus rep whouever wroute that article, I would. That was hilarious.