Awoo.

Sonic Colors: Trailer Gamplay #2

Woun

Judging from the first few seconds of the trailer there are 4 more trailers (with other zones) to expect, right?

1231t.png

i noticed this as well. those are 5 zones trailers before launch i suppose (including the one that was just released).

I wonder why asteroid coaster isn't counted by the trailer creators

worldmapu.png

their are suppose to be 6 Single Player only zones from what was revealed.

Weird... maybe asteroid coaster is optional? Hmm...

and i also suppose their would be Eggman land too (Though i think the trailers creators didn't add it so they don't spoil things).

Edited by speedduelist

What if they don't want to show it? Maybe they want to keep it secret before the release))

Edited by ArtFenix

What if they don't want to show it? Maybe they want to keep it secret at least something before the release))

well, it was playable by Nintendo power :

http://nintendopower.com/images/NP260_Previews.jpg

kind of odd.

I wonder how planet Wisp Trailer would be, planet Wisp Music is not the worst music i have already heard but still...

Edited by speedduelist

i noticed this as well. those are 5 zones trailers before launch i suppose (including the one that was just released).

Weird... maybe asteroid coaster is optional? Hmm...

Very unlikely. Most probably they just want to show the 5 first levels in the trailers and leave the rest a surprise.

Anyway, it's nice to see more of the cutscenes. The CG scenes look awesome, but then again they always are.

I'm dubbing this the fireworks trailer.

Pretty cool new cutscenes. Did you guys see how Cubot and Orbot can "sit down" into their shapes of a cube or an orb?

I'd guess it only shows five levels because those are our official Sega reveals. The last level(s) will be a surprise.

I wanted more Tropical Resort music. They edited it back at one point in the song. Did you hear it?

Edited by Dabnikz

Man, that one screenshot would make an awesome poster... :blink:

clrs-dkstp1.png

In other news...

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THIS!

clrsav2.png

This awesome Dr Eggman avatar is yours, my friends. As long as you have enough PINGAS.

Edited by Doctor MK
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man, that one screenshot would make an awesome poster... :blink:

clrs-dkstp1.png

In other news...

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THIS!

clrsav2.png

This awesome Dr Eggman avatar is yours, my friends. As long as you have enough PINGAS.

Not what you mean to say is:

"GET A LOAD OF THISS!!!"

Pretty cool new cutscenes. Did you guys see how Cubot and Orbot can "sit down" into their shapes of a cube or an orb?

We saw them do that in one of those 94 screenshots yesterday:

Gamekult-Sonic-Colours-Screenshots-48.jpg

It's pretty cool! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd love it if the Wisp's nickname was 'Robuttnik'

If Robotnik was Robuttnik, Eggman must be Assman.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

I think we all would :P

But, seeing as he's officially Dr Eggman, anything relating to "Robotnik" is probably going to be a long shot.

And no, that's not a cue for people to start raging about the whole Robotnik/Eggman thing again.

That would be AWESOME. Considering that there is quite a lot of reference to the classic games in Colours, it could be possible.

• Since you guys love the Tails facts so much… FOXY FACT: Tails is more interested in inventing than Sonic’s heroics.

Wow! I already knew that Tails's personality has been as dead as a doorstop for the last ten years. But did they have to rub it into our faces?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 2

A rude nickname of Dr.Eggman? Well since the Wisps don't really talk, I think the nickname will be more like...

Surprisingly, I'm not joking either. Writers from MadWorld... Humor for all ages... Could be wrong, but hey. :)

Anyway, that trailer was awesome! And that's some awesome CG parts. Especially showing that Sonic still has a bit of "Dark Gaia" still stuck in him.(GUM GUM SPINDASH! XD) Also, I'm loving how they're giving Tails much more personality with this. Man... This game really needs to hurry up and magically appear on the shelves.

It's HIGH on my HYPE list, and I've been driving the hype train for a long time now. :)

Edited by YoshiUnity: Kitten Lord

FOXY FACT: Tails is more interested in inventing than Sonic’s heroics.

After that I don't know, how to react. On the one hand it is good that foxboy is no longer just "fanboy", and now he doesn't admire Sonic's heroism that much, and does his own. However he lost very important piece of an original personality, which was the distinctive feature of a character.

... I guess that I am glad about characters development, after all it is a huge progress comparing to everything I saw recently. "Independent Tails" is some sort of a "Hello" from Adventure series, so I guess I am really happy, indeed.

(Don't mind Kvitron, he is just jealous that Tails become more complicated and developed, while Knuckles doesn't even appear in latest games)

What does nintendolife have to do with this? :mellow:

Sorry if I sound harsh, but now I'm pretty curious about was that picture about.

It was a "whaat?" Cubot picture :)-

large.jpg