Awoo.

Mighty the Armadillo

Vulpine

I don't think they ever thought that far ahead.

Like ever.

That's been around since SA2-Battle, although I thought the echidna prophecies were just a theory based on the image of Super Sonic fighting Eggman in Hidden Palace.

That's been around since SA2-Battle, although I thought the echidna prophecies were just a theory based on the image of Super Sonic fighting Eggman in Hidden Palace.

Well yeah. I doubt that was what they were thinking. Emerl's relation more than likely was thrown in there as well.

I don't think they ever thought that far ahead.

Like ever.

I'm pretty sure they just make sure not to say Gerald only worked on INSERT WORLD-DESTROYING PROJECT HERE and that just leaves it open for everything else they can't explain.

"Oh damn, we don't have a reason for Emerl to be around."

"Gerald Robotnik!"

"Aghhh how do we explain the Eclipse Cannon and the alien things"

"Gerald Robotnik!"

"How do we resolve this plot hol-"

"GERRRAAALLLLDDDDDDDDD

Right, but the idea still stands that thematically, lots of what is seen aboard the Ark is thematically based on Gerald's supposed research of the Echidna race (hence the Emerald Shrine Replica, the Artificial Chaos and so on) so Shadow at least has some glimpse of a pseudo-canon explanation for looking like Sonic, rather than just being Sonic with a shell like Mighty is.