Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Listening to this lovely song, I suspect that it's just a track he had made to showcase his talent as I don't think it would have fit anywhere in the game if it was to be released. It's like 3 different songs fused together, my favorite part is the last few minutes of the track.

lucia-perez_secondary.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgoXY4ILKxg

Lucia Perez - Que me quiten lo bailao

Lucía Pérez was born in 1985 in the beautiful village of O Incio, in the Celtic mountains of Galicia. She has been a music lover since her childhood, when she started taking part in song contests and winning them

Urker

Many of the group's songs, written by band members Aidos Sagat and Nurlan Alban, take their flavor from the patriotic epic poetry of Kazakhstan. These songs take the themes of love or nostalgia for the homeland, and the legends of the batyrs who defend it, and combine it all with traditional (and traditional-sounding) melodies, and Kazakh as well as modern instruments.

Nobody cares about the Mega Man Battle Network series anymore but it's still a part of my heart, oh ho ho...
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kidnap The Sandy Claws

A song from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

That's a classic movie.

Edited by Applejack1973

So much love for the Silent Hill soundtracks. Especially this track that was on 4's release. Even if it does have a billion things referencing the 2nd game, like a melody, the "place" where it's being apparently performed (its in fact a studio performance, audience was added after, and the track continues as if its a live concert too, which I love :D), and the fact that its called "Waiting For You". Kinda a massive hint there tongue.png

I've been listening to a lot of Pet Shop Boys lately. They released a new album last month called Electric which got to number 3 in the UK album chart. Its a shame they don't get much recognition from the young ones nowadays with that other dance music duo Daft Punk stealing the thunder recently.

The Electric album's opening track and magnificant video that sets the tone for the album, sorta PSB going back to their roots.

Saw the duo live in June in Manchester and it was a banging evening.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mostly I listen to video game music, like Sonic, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda. I even listen to music for Sega games I haven't played yet like Nights into dreams (If you like the Sonic Adventure music I recommend the Nights albums available on iTunes). The Sonic music is just so good that I got curious about other video game music out there. However, lately I have also been listening to music from my favorite Anime shows as well. Especially the music from Inuyasha. 

Heres a couple of my favorite songs from the anime. I felt like the music for Inuyasha really captured the feel of the show. And I still listen to the music to this day.

Rakuen from the Do as Infinity album is my personal favorite anime song of all time. The harps used in the background just makes this song irresistible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvpLjJzG3Eg

Four Seasons is also a good song. Its like a mash up of the sound of modern and medical Japan. Capturing Kagome's and Inuyasha's separate time periods. I just love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGeQKsADzPE

Edited by Neon The Hedgehog

Anything besides rap.

Hello Cynicalx; welcome to the boards. I'm posting to remind you of the rules concerning posting on the boards. Namely, posts have to be contributive to the overall discussion by answering or responding to the topic in some semblance of detail. Even if it weren't a sarcastic quip, you've basically not answered the question in any specifics anyway as there's tons if genres and millions of songs. Browse around and see how the community conducts it's discussions for a better feel of things.

p81.jpg

Carlos Paião - Play-Back

I was nine back in 1981 when this song came out.

In playback, you sing in tune Singing without missing the notes In playback, miming, long live playback