Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

The talk of DBZ music in the Dragonball thread made me look up an old favorite of mine:

HalusaTwin makes some fairly nice remixes; this is a remix of Perfect Cell's theme. It worked very well in its original form, where it had clips from the Perfect Cell saga to go with it.

He also has made some Sonic remixes; I recommend you check them out!

Sorry friends, rap music and all that, for when I feel aggressive.

This second one is much more heartfelt if you don't like that in your face shit.

Edited by American Ristar

I saw a cool character in a member's avatar yesterday; unfortunately I don't recall their name but did some research into it. I discovered that the character was Axel Gear from the Rocket Knight series. Before long I stumbled upon this track... pretty nice track for an archnemesis, I think!

I saw a cool character in a member's avatar yesterday; unfortunately I don't recall their name but did some research into it. I discovered that the character was Axel Gear from the Rocket Knight series. Before long I stumbled upon this track... pretty nice track for an archnemesis, I think!

Guess I should raise my hand since I'm pretty much the only one that could have been.

Guess I should raise my hand since I'm pretty much the only one that could have been.

Indeed! It took me a while to find you again but thanks for making me actually do some research into another franchise!

==

To make this post less spammy:

Eggman's March - ChaosSupremeSonic

May as well promote CSS's music! I really like this one because it's slowed down and actually sounds more like some villain theme song you'd hear in the background of a cartoon. I'm definitely liking it.

This is one of Би-2's new songs entitled Молитва. The video makes no real sense to me, but the song is very, very nice.

I'm liking how their new stuff is sounding.

Indeed! It took me a while to find you again but thanks for making me actually do some research into another franchise!

It's always fun to find out about new things. If you haven't played any of the games and you get the chance take it :)

Have you guys ever heard of The Simpsons Yellow Album? It was released back in 1998 and features various songs, both originals and covers, sung by the yellow family and their friends and fiends. It's a shame that it's so little known because some of the songs are quite good. I especially love an original song called Anyone Else, sung by Lisa and Bart. The only video of this song that i have found on youtube is one that shows a slideshow of completely unrelated Simpsons pictures, and here it is:

This song is the shit, the best song off this album. I love the feel of it - the horns and the synth and the acoustic guitar and Raine Maida's voice sounding more like 'himself' here. Sometimes he can sound really lazy singing now but this song he nails it. Love the synth solo and the bridge area ;o;.

This track is one of my faves too, I love the choruses here. Its eerie and moody but powerful. Love it!

I am just glad to hear the falsetto returning. While it isn't as awesome and crazy as it used to be in his early Our Lady Peace days (dude's voice used to be a looot higher) its still nice to hear it used again.