Awoo.

Amazon.de listing "Special Edition"

Detective Shadzter

Sonic-Colours-Special-Edition.jpg

The German branch of online retailer Amazon is now listing a “Special Edition” for both versions of Sonic Colours. No information is given as to what is packaged with this edition of the game, but both versions are 10€ higher than the standard versions, so we can expect at least a little something extra to justify the higher price.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sonic+colours+

Thanks to Spindash.de for the find

TSS News'd

FUCKING HELL YES YES YES!

If this only gets a German/other non-UK release I'll have to import. I did it for Classic Collection and I'll do it again. Thanks Shadz!

Hmmm, no point in getting excited until I find out what makes the special edition special, and if it's coming to the US.

I already pre-ordered at Gamestop for the free hat, but I'll cancel that if the Amazon special edition ends up being something cool.

Fuck D: I was thinking of importing from UK because it's cheaper and doesn't have the ugly USK thing..

Edited by MarcelloF

Well, another unintentional leak, if it is real (and looking pretty damn likely at this point). Ah, Sega, will you ever learn?

I did it for Classic Collection and I'll do it again. Thanks Shadz!

What was special about Classic Collection special edition? I'm trying to know what I should expect. Art book? A figure? A tin case?

I usually don't do the special edition thing.

What was special about Classic Collection special edition? I'm trying to know what I should expect. Art book? A figure? A tin case?

It was in a tin and I think it came with postcards and a figure. It was only in Spain, though...

Edited by MarcelloF

Honestly it wasn't that special, but I love it. It comes in a large tin with an exclusive mini-figure and some nice cards. Blognik unboxing Spain and Aus were the only places in the world that got it, oddly enough. Spain has actually had a few special Sonic things that have never seen the rest of the world actually.

Edited by Blue Blood

Honestly it wasn't that special, but I love it. It comes in a large tin with an exclusive mini-figure and some nice cards. Blognik unboxing Spain and Aus were the only places in the world that got it, oddly enough. Spain has actually had a few special Sonic things that have never seen the rest of the world actually.

Well that's kinda neat. I would go for something like that because of the figure. I honestly wouldn't care much for the giant tin or cards though.

Seems like this isn't coming to the US anyway. The hat is kinda cool though so I guess I can't complain.

Cool, a strategy guide. I tried looking at Prima Games and Brady Games websites just the other day to see if there was a strategy guide listed at all, but I couldn't see anything. Hopefully it'll be listed on Brady Games website soon and we might get some tidbits of info.

Paperback: 208 pages

Publisher: BRADY GAMES (November 3, 2010)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0744012589

ISBN-13: 978-0744012583

Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies

- I understand that this comic is not it?

- I understand that this comic is not it?

What do you mean? It's not a comic. It's a strategy guide to help people through the game.

What do you mean? It's not a comic. It's a strategy guide to help people through the game.

Everything is clear, and I did not understand. This lol, same! : D=

If it's just the strategy guide, that's a bit of a shame. I was under the impression this game was insanely easy, anyway. :P

If it's just the strategy guide, that's a bit of a shame. I was under the impression this game was insanely easy, anyway. :P

The game may be easy but it looks like there could be tons of secrets, in which case you may want a strategy guide to achieve 100% completion.

Special edition, eh? I sure hope they announce something soon if it's EU-related, seeing as I only just pre-ordered both versions in GAME the other day... only in-store mind, so it's not like I'm losing any money.

I shall keep my eyes on this.

Woun was talking about the strategy guide listed seperately to this, it's not connected to this special edition. We just went off-topic a bit there :P

If SEGA are going to get into a habbit of releasing Special Edition games, that's just awesome. They kind of did it with the wheel in the Wii version of ASR, then properly did for for SCC and now seemingly SC as well.

Now on a completely different note, the abbreviations of Sonic games are getting confusing. Too many A's, R's and C's.

Edited by Blue Blood