Awoo.

I don't get this subforum's name...

Pikachu in a Sombrero

Bum means the buttocks.

I figured, though over here, a "Bum" is usually what we call a lazy person who has no job for the heck of it, and doesn't contribute to society, mooching off others.

We should totally make a topic like this in the general discussion.

I figured, though over here, a "Bum" is usually what we call a lazy person who has no job for the heck of it, and doesn't contribute to society, mooching off others.

We should totally make a topic like this in the general discussion.

I was beginning to think the same about this topic having lost it's purpose... yeah.

We use the term lazy bum here, but would usually refer to a homeless person as a tramp.

Edited by Blue Blood

I'm now starting to wonder how many Brits got confused when watching Hey Arnold. Helga called him Football-head in like, every episode. :V

Bum is used as butt in the US, too, right?:huh: Tom Green has that song "Lonely Swedish (The Bum Bum Song)" And that's about his butt being on various things. Sure, he's Canadian, but the use AE, right?

I'm now starting to wonder how many Brits got confused when watching Hey Arnold. Helga called him Football-head in like, every episode. :V

We have enough American stuff over here to know that Americans don't have a clue what football means.

Edited by Blue Blood

Canadian English is a monstrosity. It's like a mixture of American and British English. Though, essentially all that means is that they use all the words we do, but retain the English spelling for words such as Colour for some arbitrary reason.

We have enough American stuff over here to know that Americans don't have a clue what football means.

No see, it's because we wanted to differentiate the name from Rugby Football because we play it differently. Which doesn't make much sense at all. We could have called it handball, but handball is a stupid name.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

No see, it's because we wanted to differentiate the name from Rugby Football because we play it differently. Which doesn't make much sense at all. We could have called it handball, but handball is a stupid name.

And not only that, but like everything else, our Football is just one more thing we use to piss the other countries off because of how "stupid" it is. Sometimes it's fun saying certain things and watching them get their Underwear in a bunch.

c wut i did thar?

Alrighty then. Sorry to break into the fun times, but I feel this topic has gone far enough now. Although somewhat on-topic, I still feel that the contribution over the last few pages are irrelevant to the original point of the topic, especially since this is a thread for feedback regarding one element on the SSMB section "Computer Games".

For now I feel it might be best to lock this topic due to its current state. The discussion might be interesting however - Why not make a new topic about it within the Chit-Chat section, as Ferno also suggested? Could be fun!

If staff or the admins wish to elaborate more feedback on the matter initially talked about in this topic, they will do so here. For now I believe this version of the topic needs a break. X3