Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Spoiler

That flash back of Amy and Knuckles was really good! 

Also nice to see that Amy's car is used as a state of transportation too...

And yeah, ABT needs a little more work on Knuckles. He draws the others fine, even Nagus' shape shift form was drawn well too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Lost Hedgehog Tales...update on why it's taking so long to come out.

Addendum: Another factor some people aren’t aware of, or do not take into consideration, is the continued litigation surrounding the material “Lost Hedgehog Tales” would cover. While I take great pains to make it clear I am not a representative of Archie Comics, it would not be hard for someone to use my work to cause confusion. So until all legal concerns are resolved, it’s in my best interest to not get underfoot and keep this project on the shelf. (Sept. 26th, 2016)

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I kinda figured that may become an issue. It's basically fanwork at this point, but Archie may still get in trouble if there was a "misunderstanding".

That preview...shit's about to get real for Knux.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

So basically, it's Penders/Scott who's caused a huge stink at Archie, and therefore Ian can't put the rest out.

*sigh*

Well... That's disappointing. I was looking forward to the rest of Lost Hedgehog Tales and I can see where he's coming from, but something really bothers me though. Like why not? If Karl Bollers and Ken Penders can release what they wanted to do with the comic to the general public, I don't see why Ian, despite being a current writer on the book, can not do the same thing. It's not like he can actually use the material, LHT is basically glorified fan fiction at this point in time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

True.

However, it's also worth noting that Mr. Penders and Mr. Bollers released their plans after they left Archie during a time when there was no lawsuit or copyright disputes going on. So, it could once again be Archie who is putting the hold on the LHT.

I can't argue with that. It makes sense when you put it that way, but it still kinda irks me a bit that he can't move forward with it. Hopefully one day, all this legal mess gets settled and probably Mr. Flynn can continue LHT.

Just now, LargoDELLZ said:

I can't argue with that. It makes sense when you put it that way, but it still kinda irks me a bit that he can't move forward with it. Hopefully one day, all this legal mess gets settled and probably Mr. Flynn can post all of the already completed LHT.

Fixed. :P

5 hours ago, Dr. Chaotix said:

Nah Amy. If Sonic's friends don't like it when he teases them then he shouldn't tease them. That can grate on someone's feelings or nerves whether the person doing it is serious or not.

That makes me wonder: besides the tease he gave in StH #272, has Antoine been teased by Sonic at any point? I feel like Sonic would have played around with him enough to break Antoine or something. Antoine kinda seems like that dude you know that is always the butt of the joke and finally snaps one day. Probably has already happened in the timeline or whatever, I'm kinda intrigued if Antoine was ever "bullied" or even teased around by the Freedom Fighters in this timeline.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 26.9.2016 at 9:28 PM, VEDJ-F said:

That's disappointing.

1 hour ago, Shadowlax said:

Its ok you are bad at your job knuckles because friendship. 

No amy... no its not. 

In my opinion, the fact that Knuckles can reflect on his failures, compare and contract an idea that he didn't agree with at first, and actually talk to someone he trusts for advice is good.

Also, the fact that Amy is being completely real with him during this conversation is also good.

• Thumbs Up 3

I love Amy and Knuckles as a pair. Not romantic or anything (though wouldn't that be something?), but they play off each other real nice.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

In my opinion, the fact that Knuckles can reflect on his failures, compare and contract an idea that he didn't agree with at first, and actually talk to someone he trusts for advice is good.

Also, the fact that Amy is being completely real with him during this conversation is also good.

11 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

I think that development in theory is fantastic, I dont think amy is being that real, but she's true to her character its actually touching. However, she is just disregarding the problems... A so what attitude. Im not fond that, knuckle's job is too important for that. But even more its not about keep fighting, its about doing better. And that's what I want, and as jerkish as shadow put I feel like he's right, you are bad at your job , do better. Thats the advcice knuckles needs, knuckles gonna keep fighting regardless...because he's knuckles, but to to do better, that would have been real. That would executed that scene far better, the speach was woefully generic and unfitting for the issue simular to the speech rouge gave shadow on the black arms ship. Though rogues speech is worse for a couple reasons. But my point is, I want more focused problem solving. The generic speeches arent really doing anything when actually fit the problem. So what isnt the attitude you need to take