Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3 2010

Patticus

Oh MY GOD! This is Nintendo's 2008 Conference.

No this is Sony 2006, and steadily going beyond that fail.

XBOX! Are they actually playing the raft game?

At the start you shows COD, Rising, GOW3, and the well spoken man? Is this really what you had to follow it up with?

WHOA! Ubisoft! HO HO! Just what the conference needs to pick up in entertainment! UBISOFT! UBISOFT!

All what we need now is James Cameron!

Xbox! Can I watch the Sony conference now? Or even the Nintendo one! Anything but this please!?

Thousands of gamers will now have the freedom to choose and the freedom to see just how unfit they are... all in a 3D character for all their friends to see.

XBOX! Delete my save game... I feel sick for looking at my fat 3D self!

Oh god! No, no, no, no! Please tell me they are not bringing in tons of shovelware for Kinect!

NOOOO! Nooooo! NOOOOOOO!!! I won't have that! Skittles isn't shovelware! He's a tiger! Thats seriously hardcore!

Edited by Gnasher

Taking pictures and sending it to friends while playing those games... Heh heh heh

"Yeah... that's why they call me 'Flash Man'."

Xbox! Send photo!

Xbox! Fetch me my lotion!

Also... I have Wii Fit Plus, thanks. :)

There's shovelware on everything. How was this to be any different?

At least it's tailored to your body shape, unlike Wii fit. That can help, as it should be able to tell you what'd work best for your physique.

Suprised, Kevin?

Heh, I'm actually not surprised to be honest. I was just hoping that Microsoft would not copy Nintendo and actually release quality games and not gimmicky stuff. Metal Gear Solid on Kinect would of kicked ass!

At this point I don't even think stealing Versus 13 would subdue this massive fail. It makes me sad this is what Kinect is, and is it me or would MGS Risin gbe more practical on Playstation Move.

Edited by Silencer226

XBOX! I shall play these games naked! Then send the photos to all my friends!

That'll give the captions a more meaningful meaning!

Oh for goodness sake, not fucking Zen crap. >_> Way to make me wary of buying this, Ubisoft.

Ubisoft insults the device by porting their Your Shape Wii fitness camera game? Hilarious XD

Xbox! Where are you finding all these hot girls from? And can I have their number?