Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3 2010

Patticus

Yep, just an hour to go now... >.>

Kinetic, oh Kinetic...atleast you don't look like a dildo.

SPOILER ALERT: Gears of War 3 and Halo: Reach will be at the conference! (Spike TV made sure to remind everyone, but I totally didn't see that coming! Who would have thought, huh?!) B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

... :mellow: What? :huh: ...What?! :( ... Fine, I'll get in the corner... <_<

Edited by YoshiUnity: Larry Butz

I honestly think Kinect isn't that bad of a name. At least it's better than "Wave" since that name has been used before and seems too plain to me.

GT are already video feeding from the event talking to devs and showing trailers while we wait for the press conference at half past -

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/microsoft

I love how when they talk about Kinect the most amazing they saw was the elephant. :lol: Anyways got my Dorito's, snack cakes and soda ready for the show.

Hunted looks kind of cool.

Edited by Silencer226

So is this the press conference? Some dude that sounds like Fozzie Bear standing in front of a green wall talking about Natal?

Seriously, he sounds like

Edited by Gnasher

So is this the press conference? Some dude that sounds like Fozzie Bear standing in front of a green wall talking about Natal?

No, the conference starts in 10 mins. This is some stuff they're showing before the show starts while we wait.

BBC news now reporting on Natal, they're saying that this is the newest thing, that theres been nothing like it ever.... eyetoy?

XD and yes the characters movements don't seem to match what the reporter is doing.

Oh and Move gets a mention too.

Also Ed Barron (some guy) is saying that these new interfaces may cross over into other media....

Also BBC saying that the videogames industry is in trouble and these are designed to save it... eh?

Edited by Gnasher

He sounds more like Mandark at times. Ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

HERE WE GO!!!!!

WOAH! Call of Duty: Black Opps looks better than Modern Warfare 2!

Just CoD Black Ops. Mmmnngh...

I'm glad the game is gory though. See? This what I f'ing hate about Modern Warfare. WHERE IS ALL THE BLOOD AND GORE?

Ah well it was given that they'd start with it.

Looks kind of better than MW2

EDIT: Holy shit dat helicopter sequence

Edited by Columind

I must admit, it does look pretty tense. O.O It might be a good game. But everyone bashes Treyarch for no reason anyway.

I'm liking the helicopter gameplay on Black Ops. The rest of it looks a bit generic though as it appears to be the same FPS gameplay style as the others.

Well Activision once again gets millions so Xbox owners can get first play on an epansion pack.

Nothing new there.

lol Kinect to friends and family!

Owww, did they just hint that COD will have KINECT SUPPORT!!! *Pumps fist in air!*

(Edit: Side note, I tend to slag off ALL the conferences when I watch them, so don't think I'm picking on the Xbox, Sony and Nintendo, your time will come... Ubisoft! Ho ho! I can't wait)

Edited by Gnasher

I'm not too excited about Black Ops, the deal with activision is nice but nothing too major. Lol here comes Hideo.

Edited by Silencer226

COLOR IN A FPS!? It's more likely than you think.

Also, poor PS3 owners get the short end of the stick.

Metal Gear: Rising!

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Hmm... black Ops didn't look half bad. :) Love the helicopter scene; however, the rest seem average. Still not bad.

Now hideo kojima! :)

Hey it's Kojima! Part man! Part Spitting Image puppet!

We might see some Rising after man with blue jacket stops talking.

COLR IN A FPS!? It's more likely than you think.

Also, poor PS3 owners get the short end of the stick.

Metal Gear: Rising!

It's a multiplatform game so not sure what ya mean by that, except we know MS will market it as an exclusive. It looks kind of cool though.

Edited by Silencer226