Awoo.

Sonic Colours: New Wii/DS game

Remy

Triangle fish thing: Uh... looks... aquatic? Somthing to do with water? It's pretty fish like.

My guess is its supposed to be an upright drill, meaning its the "drilling" power-up/move that was mentioned in the press release.

But what about that little two-eyed guy? He looks different.

Granted, Sonic's not looking at him...

I'm lumping it as a different "species" with a different purpose. However there's about a dozen of those aqua one-eyed aliens with three flappy appendages and two "knobs" on their heads on that page, and only one of them has hair.

I assume the Wisp with the little twist may indicate that Wisp is currently being used by Sonic, just a guess.

ohshima_nights.jpg

Am I the only one who see's the similarity?

Edited by Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm lumping it as a different "species" with a different purpose. However there's about a dozen of those aqua one-eyed aliens with three flappy appendages and two "knobs" on their heads on that page, and only one of them has hair.

I'm not putting SEGA past another Chip (once again, i wouldn't see what was so bad, chip was fucking awesome) but they might be aliens separate to each world. If it spans multiple worlds, each of these guys might have a different "avatar" of some kind that's slightly different. Just to bring them out as a character and make them leader-like.

Oh, yeah, now that I look at it again, there's only one little orange guy, too.

Before I finally have some *Scoff* dinner at 1am.... just put an update on Wrecks with the four Eggman invitation emails in English (that you've seen) and also the Spanish, German and French versions.

The French one is clearly my favourite - "FELICITATIONS!!"

http://www.sonicwrecks.com/depository/sonic-colours-dr-eggmans-global-invites

Night all...

I hate to be a Chao enthusiast, but I mean... The things live on a playground, they are cute, they look like they can change and evolve...

Wisps can be the new Chao?

Glad I didn't get my hopes up for playable Tails. He would have showed up in the press release. Still, it's a massive shame though.

I noticed something, I remember a topic I made regarding if they would release a game without anyone knowing till the day its shown. Of course, Jake locked it and If I linked back; you guys would say that I am just showing a boxart of a fake sequel.

The topic:

Point is, I knew this was coming, just didn't know what game they created.

EDIT: 365 posts! A post a day can keep the bad grammar away!

Edited by Novelty

Before I finally have some *Scoff* dinner at 1am.... just put an update on Wrecks with the four Eggman invitation emails in English (that you've seen) and also the Spanish, German and French versions.

The French one is clearly my favourite - "FELICITATIONS!!"

http://www.sonicwrecks.com/depository/sonic-colours-dr-eggmans-global-invites

Night all...

4641233469_005478fe30_o.jpg

"I'll invite Sonic to a theme park, built from all my aliens. I need you and Scratch to draw him to me, and when the stupid hedgehog comes around the bend, zap him with my Sonic Stopper Ray! It's a BRILLIANT plan! I'll have to give myself a prromotion!"

did i mention how much this is like SatAM now that I look.

fucking amazing, if he actually has some sort of Sonic _____ _____ Ray, then this will be a first day buy so hard.

I hate to be a Chao enthusiast, but I mean... The things live on a playground, they are cute, they look like they can change and evolve...

Wisps can be the new Chao?

Yes, because everyone knows Chao are now a dead gimmick.

I'm not even kidding on this one.

Somehow the fact Nintendo Power's showing this off after mentioning something about it the previous issue that would seem like a different game is reminding me of how they showed off Black Knight.

"Sonic's solo space adventure"

kbgakl

GFh;hg;

ghaL;GN

'ma'

sbm;

agn:nGw;bg';nbsB

That's IT! ENOUGH OF THIS SOLO NONSENSE. I want to play as Shadow/Silver/Rouge sometime dammit :angry:

EDIT: And no, ASR doesn't count, they all have cars, neither does M&S@tOWG, that was a minigame collection

Edited by Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

"Sonic's solo space adventure"

kbgakl

GFh;hg;

ghaL;GN

'ma'

sbm;

agn:nGw;bg';nbsB

That's IT! ENOUGH OF THIS SOLO NONSENSE. I want to play as Shadow/Silver?Rouge sometime dammit :angry:

Mirrors my thoughts exactly. Leave the solo stuff alone for once.

Mirrors my thoughts exactly. Leave the solo stuff alone for once.

Thats what I am trying to do: but NOBODY is helping me, am I right?

I am trying to make a solo Rouge the Bat game for SEGA, but how can I get the game to them if I don't make it? My thoughts Exactly

/evilnovelty

And thus the fanbase comes full circle.

• Thumbs Up 1

149o3ya.png

On topic to the Wisp that seems to stand out from the other identical ones.

I don't know if anyone else notice this, but not only was that the Wisp that flew at Sonic and Tails first, waving at them, in the trailer, but it was also the one that flew at the screen head-on at the end. Almost like Sonic Team's saying, "Here I am!". I'm not one who usually does all this analyzing stuff with teasers, but I guess that's something to throw into the mix.

Adding more to a possible thumbs upon that theory? Could be... Maybe.

Edited by YoshiUnity: Iron Stark
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's IT! ENOUGH OF THIS SOLO NONSENSE. I want to play as Shadow/Silver?Rouge sometime dammit :angry:

I guess you can blame the folks who like to nitpick the series for having other playable characters.

• Thumbs Up 3

Has anyone checked the U.S. Nintendo Channel to see if the game is listed on the off chance? I've checked the EU Nintendo Channel but couldn't see this game or Sonic 4 for that matter.

Lol.

2006: We don't want to play as your shitty side characters! Give Sonic the spotlight!

2010: We don't want to play as just Sonic! Give the shitty side characters some spotlight!

Sorry, but somebody had to make the point.

You're not the first to make the point. Even way back then, a few people were speaking only of the real issues: Sonic being ignored (see Heroes, 06) and annoying alternate gameplay styles (see almost everything).

Well, yeah, it is rather ridiculous. The whole reason the fans didn't want side characters is because they couldn't stick to one gameplay style like the Classic games. Having just one gameplay style was neat (though Sonic Team still managed to get their hard-on for genre roulettes with the Werehog), but geez, it's getting old.

I concur, Sega, give us another playable character! But not with a change in gameplay and genre, damn it.

Solo

Solo?! SOLO!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

This is BULLSHIT!!!

I mean, I wanted to play as Tails/Knuckles/Shadow/Silver/Rouge/E-102/E-123/Amy/Big/Blaze/Metal Sonic/Mecha Sonic/Silver Sonic/Espio/Charmy/Mighty/Vector/Fang/Bean/Bark/Eggman/Eggman Nega/Mario/Santa Christ/Bill Cosby/A Chao/Super Mega Death Christ 2000....

What's so wrong with that?!?!?!

And it's not like I complained about so many characters before... and if I did, it's only because there WEREN'T enough!!!!! ;)

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 2