Awoo.

Prof Pickle has mutated Sonic

Detective Shadzter

His eyes are sooo dilated, I dunno what he's tripping on. But hey guys, the only part of him that isn't green is the eyes! This Sonic is totally classic. But wait, oh god. Why do his spines have spines? WTFFF. Pickles don't have extra spines. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS.

He's a Dragon. :o

This is even better than the Harry Potter Obama Sonic 10 backpack. My day is totally made. +rep for radical-badical find. Thank you.

When I read the title of the topic I can't help but think of the Kintobor promo comic. Like some terrible lab accident is responsible for Ogorki the Picklehog.

[/The result of what happens when pickles and hedgehogs fall in love...]

PROOF THAT ELISE

WAS REALLY

A PICKLE

And that's where babies come from.

PROOF THAT ELISE

WAS REALLY

A PICKLE

And that's where babies come from.

So this pickle Sonic-like thing on the jar isn't fake. It's the bastard child of Sonic the Hedgehog and Elise the Pickle.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Man, this mutated Sonic clone is going to give me nightmares tonight. The eyes, the extra spines, I just can't get it out of my head.

Also, great job Stingray with the Ogorki photoshop picture!

I see Prof. Pickle has signed it...with approval! ;)

In relation to some of the bad Sonic clones/bad advertising that's been popping up lately, I stumbled across this:

sega_sonic_cigarettes.jpg

Just like the Russian advert, Sonic lies to kids again! (sorry if the image is too big)

• Thumbs Up 1

sega_sonic_cigarettes.jpg

Just like the Russian advert, Sonic lies to kids again! (sorry if the image is too big)

SONIC! You hypocritical, blue bastard!

They need the tagline "World's fastest pickle!"... actually that might have bad connotations for one's digestive tract...

• Thumbs Up 1