Awoo.

Sonic Rivals 1 & 2, Shadow, Sonic 2006, Unleashed, NotW, Riders 1 & 2, Heroes, Adventure, Rush, and SASASRWBK prototype and concept stuffs

HunterTSF

I managed to find some art from Sonic 06 on the website of Shirogumi, a company that helped with the cutscenes. I don't know if it's just a screencap, but the image quality's nice: work_detail_0.png

If it's just rare art you're into (not concept art), I do have a .zip archive of some old 1990s SEGA web assets.

I also stumbled across something that's not concept art, but is equally awesome.

276331_1236591414_submedium.jpg

Edited by SonikkuForever

Don't know if anyone's seen this or not, but I just came across this video of a behind closed doors SEGA E3 2005 presentation, featuring 5 games, including that TGS 2005 Sonic '06 video, so I guess that was shown to press much earlier. It's at 5:37, and in this recording we can actually hear some of the various music and sound effects. A SEGA staff member says this was all in real-time, too.