Awoo.

PS2 getting discontinued in 2010?

Detective Shadzter

That'd be quite fun, actually; although deliberate attention-seeking isn't usually my forte

I found this very funny to read. 10/10.

I would, too; a company with that much money should (theoretically, at least) produce a myriad of brilliant games.

That theory has been tried and tested for over a decade with very positive results, didn't you see the memo?

SuperPaperMario-MessageBoards.jpg

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do you really need to come into every single fucking Sony-related topic and ruin it by turning it into a pathetic Sega vs. Sony discussion with flawed logic and just general arrogance?

I'm honestly sick of it, Luxor. I really am.

He's a kid, what do you expect?

• Thumbs Up 1

I would, too; a company with that much money should (theoretically, at least) produce a myriad of brilliant games.

I lold.

Because SONY makes the games too. Yeah. Nope, nobody else makes/made the games on the Playstations. Only Sony.

If you're going to troll, then know the subject first. At least then you can troll with some knowledge of the subject. You obviously don't, so it would be best if you checked up on it first. That way you can make people angry with the truth. All you've done is make me laugh at you so far.

Okay, then; I'll leave out the ones I haven't played (unless I have something to say about them) for reasons that should be obvious, and take you up on this mammoth list...

Blah blah blah.

Your opinion != truth. You might think those games are boring, rubbish, whatever. But that's your opinion, and while there's nothing wrong with that, to say your thoughts on a very good game is fact is plain wrong.

I'd be careful as well - we've banned people like Shadikat for being boring trolls. Continue with this and your arse could be out the door as well. What does it say on the forum? "No trolling", basically. So, I'll tell you this one time out of sheer unwarranted courtesy. Stop doing it.

P.S. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus - some of the best games of the past generation.

• Thumbs Up 1

.... I find the anti-PS2 in this thread to be a little disturbing...

Great library of games of every genre mean anything to you guys? No? Ok then.... :(

They aren't real gamers.

• Thumbs Up 1

P.S. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus - some of the best games of the past generation.

Am I the only one who HASN'T played Shadow of the Colossus? I can't seem to find it anywhere, but if I can, I'll definitely buy it and see what I'm missing out on.

Am I the only one who HASN'T played Shadow of the Colossus? I can't seem to find it anywhere, but if I can, I'll definitely buy it and see what I'm missing out on.

*Raises hand* Here, haven't played either of them (ICO or SotC)! :(

• Thumbs Up 1