Awoo.

Sonictrainer

Forget Twinkle Park

GG6irDPawAEXYAA?format=jpg&name=large

"Ah! Come on...!" 😊
``Music Plant'', a popular spot with a fantastic scenery, is crowded again this year with people holding presents for their loved ones during the gentle time of the red twilight 🌆

A special box of cream will be waiting patiently for you.
⭐ I hope everyone receives wonderful gifts 🎵

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Promotion 1

• The title was changed to Sonic Pict: Music Plant Zone Valentine's Day Event

Hmm. Wonder if this place is related to Stardust Speedway by any chance?. 

So cute! Thanks Cream! Music plant is one of my favorite zones!

That's a brilliant idea of turning Music Plant Zone into a theme park! And it's my favorite zone in Advance 2!

• Fist Bump 1

Well, I still don't understand why SEGA doesn't let humans appear in the IDW comics since it's supposed to be canon, so does this new monthly illustration with lots of humans on it!!...

So Glad to see my favorite zone in advance 2 get representation.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm late to this, but I love this artwork!

It's nice to see Music Plant in a 3D prespective again (last time was the in-game cutscene when you unlock Tails, but it was so little detailed that it was hard to tell what the environment actually looks like). Even the relatively recent picture for the calendar cover story was drawn in 2D.

This is not that much detailed either, but at least it's immersive enough to give the illusion of being inside the zone. The colored reflection of the glass on the ground is a very nice touch... this zone needs to become a real 3D environment in a game some day.

Sonic Channel already has artworks based on Music Plant and Ice Paradise... I hope some day they will make artworks based on the other zones from Advance 2 as well, they all look cool and stylish, even those based on common recurring tropes such as Leaf Forest and Egg Utopia.