Awoo.

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - February 2024: Big

Sonictrainer

Looks like Big's lost Froggy again...

53517468277_b462b91458_o.png

Sonic Channel Blog Post Translation:

Hello! This is Tomoko Hayane.

It looks like the cold days will continue for a while.

Well, this time I'd like to introduce him to a guy who lives with his friends (?) in a jungle that doesn't seem to have much to do with the cold winter weather.

Yes, what appears in this month's wall illustration is...

It's Big!

Although he's large, his body can't fit inside the ring, and he's staring at something even though he's crammed into the ring.

Various situations come to mind this time, such as whether he is looking for his friend Frog-kun, who is always with him, or whether he is looking for a fishing spot because he loves fishing♪

A colleague from Sonic Team came up to me right after seeing this illustration and said, "He's so cute, like a cat that can't help but crawl into a small space! Isn't it too precious to see him in such a small space?" (LOL) ).

If you like it, please let me know what you think!

I would be happy if you could post on X (old Twitter) with the hashtag #SoniKatsu♪

PC Wallpaper Link

Mobile Wallpaper Link

• Nice Smile 1

I love cold weather! Amazing artwork!

Looks like he's looking out for a good spot to fish on the lake. Wonder if he will get a fish, a spring or an ancient scroll. Lol

Edited by castell-neath
  • Chuckle 1

I like the tones used, between blue-purple and gray, it gives it a great touch and apart from representing our God Big the Cat lmao.

I love Big so freaking much! Homie just wants to fish and hang out with his frog buddy, and sometimes his other friends! Big is a simple character, and that’s why we love him! 
Excellent art again, Sonic Channel!

• Fist Bump 1