Awoo.

Sonic Channel Art: Dr. Eggman's Dreamcast Egg Mobile

Sonictrainer

I wonder what game he's playing?

GEkZAJubsAAQ1MT?format=jpg&name=medium

In 2024, we will continue to publish the release commemorative illustration series ✨
This time we bring you Eggman from Sonic World Adventure 🎨

In fact, you can see a glimpse of the Dreamcast inside the Eggmobile in a cutscene 🎮

Eggman is so addicted to it that he carries it around with him... I'm curious as to what title it is 👀

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 2

• The title was changed to Sonic Channel Art: Dr. Eggman's Dreamcast Egg Mobile

Another great piece of art, both in terms of design and content. Sonic Channel have really been "knocking it out of the park" with these recently.

• Thumbs Up 2

I’ll bet he’s playing Sonic adventure, and intentionally making Sonic die to the first Eggman boss over and over again!

But seriously, this stuff is gold! Great job, Sonic Channel!

My bet is Blue Stinger or Ill Bleed since his voice actor does a role for one of the playable protagonists in the former and the latter allows him to kill So...I mean Zonic the Hellhog. (no connection to the infamous Sonic.exe) I never thought I'd see this Easter Egg made more whats the word, more solid(?) to characterize the bad doctor. Sonic Channel always gives us great artwork.

Likely Adventure 2, Dark Side. Only main Sonic game you can play him -- which is an absolute shame and really should be rectified. And I'm totally not saying that because I'm 100% biased. No sir.

• Thumbs Up 1