Awoo.

A story from Fleetway's Sonic the Comic (Rocket Knight Adventures) is getting a reprint *Monkey Paw Wish Granted*

Badnik Mechanic

After decades of asking... Fleetways Sonic the Comic is getting a reprint...

Correction...

A single story is getting a reprint...

Oh and it's non Sonic.

Oh and... its behind a $135 Limited Run Games paywall...

Limited Run have confirmed this is indeed the same strip that appeared in Fleetways STC 2 decades ago...

This makes this the first reprint of the comic since... erm... well if you don't include the last issue ever... about 20 years?

This... just really... makes you wonder... Exactly what's stopping Sega from publishing the... literally hundreds of Sonic stories!?

• Chuckle 2

I was about to lose my mind in an extreme overload of excitement and then was immediately shot down when I realized what it actually was, ha.

Woah, what a train-ride of feelings with this post.

Excitement at the premise of Fleetway's Sonic comics getting a reprint, to disappointment that it isn't actually for Sonic, back to excitement that it is actually some new Rocket Knight stuff.

Edited by LegoFedora

• The title was changed to A story from Fleetway's Sonic the Comic (Rocket Knight Adventures) is getting a reprint *Monkey Paw Wish Granted*

Rocket Knight Adventures!?? Wow that is a blast from the past. The sets looks really cool in fairness.