Awoo.

Sonic Official Japan posts Shadow xmas image

castell-neath

Sonic's official japanese account have dropped a new image of Shadow for xmas on twitter / x, image below along with a translation of the context.

Happy Christmas everyone!

20231224_074920.jpg

Screenshot_20231224_074942_X.jpg

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

• The title was changed to Sonic Official Japan posts Shadow xmas image

He looks adorable in that outfit! The atmosphere is so calm and wintery! Although I can't imagine Shadow with that shoes, maybe he's gonna give them someone?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

I refuse to recognize the coffee in his hand. I fell in love with the idea that he eats the beans straight and chases it with scalding hot water.

Other than that, those are Maria's type of shoes in the window. Invoking some memories of his time on the Ark.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Fist Bump 1

6 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

I refuse to recognize the coffee in his hand. I fell in love with the idea that he eats the beans straight and chases it with scalding hot water.

Oh yeah when I saw him with coffee I thought "Hmm, something’s wrong…" Maybe there’re coffee beans inside?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

I fell in love with the idea that he eats the beans straight and chases it with scalding hot water.

Where did this one come from? Because that's an amusing mental image (and makes me worry for him because who does that?)

At least it's Shadow having coffee and not Sonic. I would not want to deal with a caffeinated Sonic.

Edited by Lorekitten
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Lorekitten said:

Where did this one come from? Because that's an amusing mental image (and makes me worry for him because who does that?)

At least it's Shadow having coffee and not Sonic. I would not want to deal with a caffeinated Sonic.

Ohh, you gotta listen Sonic Twitter Takeovers! That's my favorite Sonic project ever! So funny and informative. Sonic invites his friends (including Eggman) to answer some questions from real people. And it's canon, cause some lore from those get in official games! Every Takeover Shadow says that he eats coffee beans straight (with a spoon), except for the recent one, unfortunately he didn't appear there.

Edited by ShadowForever
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, ShadowForever said:

Ohh, you gotta listen Sonic Twitter Takeovers! That's my favorite Sonic project ever! So funny and informative. Sonic invites his friends (including Eggman) to answer some questions from real people. And it's canon, cause some lore from those get in official games! Every Takeover Shadow says that he eats coffee beans straight (with a spoon), except for the recent one, unfortunately he didn't appear there.

I should really check those out sometime!

And the mental image of Shadow eating from a bowl of coffee beans is like... what is this guy made of? Is this a weird Black Arms biology thing, or is he just so hardcore that he has his coffee blacker than black? (Ventablack?)

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Lorekitten said:

I should really check those out sometime!

And the mental image of Shadow eating from a bowl of coffee beans is like... what is this guy made of? Is this a weird Black Arms biology thing, or is he just so hardcore that he has his coffee blacker than black? (Ventablack?)

Well, he says "Water dilutes the flavor. I want coffee, not coffee-flavored water" and "They're delicious. And crunchy."

• Chuckle 1

12 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Same! I like to think he's holding hot chocolate so the coffee idea lives lol

This is such a cute pic! I love his outfit and Big in the background.

The official Sonic X account xmas art is also a winner, fair play. Love the idea of Batbots and a Red nosed Metal repacing the raindeer!

Screenshot_20231225_112728_X.jpg