Awoo.

Sonic Channel Calendar - January 2024: Merlina's Magic Chili

Sonictrainer

Auughh, she looks adorable in this style! :squee: It's so cool that she actually got voted on for the calendar. Also, Sonic looks MORTIFIED. 

16 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

I'd rather have Stone Soup

I mean, one of the ingredients is a shiny gem, this is sort of the same thing in principle?

Sonic seems a bit unnerved about the tentacle. "Um... you did remember to KILL the ingredients before putting them in a boiling pot, right? Because one, that's only ethical, and two, I don't want my dinner turning into a Swedish Chef sketch from the Muppets."

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

We need more Merlina in our lives.

In our lives, yes. In our kitchens, that's debatable but I'm leaning towards no.

• Chuckle 2

They're adorable!!! SatBK is one of my favorite games, it deserves more love!

(I wouldn't eat that, though. But who knows, maybe it's magically delicious?)

• Fist Bump 1

14 minutes ago, ShadowForever said:

(I wouldn't eat that, though. But who knows, maybe it's magically delicious?)

Even if it was delicious, gluten-free, and wouldn't trigger my gastritis, I don't know if I could bring myself to eat anything with tentacles involved. Octopus are a lot more intelligent than you'd think, and this being the Sonic universe, for all I know it's not an octopus at all but some alien monster that Dr. Eggman tried and failed to subjugate again.

• Thumbs Up 2

There seems to be a running theme going that the vast majority of the characters are horrendously bad at cooking. Like over the top grossly incompetently bad.

homer-simpson-cereal.gif

Sonic wants no part of the unholy chili girl is cooking up.

• Chuckle 1

13 hours ago, Lorekitten said:

Even if it was delicious, gluten-free, and wouldn't trigger my gastritis, I don't know if I could bring myself to eat anything with tentacles involved. Octopus are a lot more intelligent than you'd think, and this being the Sonic universe, for all I know it's not an octopus at all but some alien monster that Dr. Eggman tried and failed to subjugate again.

Uh-oh. Maybe the tentacle is made of jelly.......? And the gems of sugar? And.........