Awoo.

Sonic Socials: Fast Friends Forever Chao Garden Collab Art

Sonictrainer

GBPXa_zbgAAS4B8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Together, you've all shared what makes friendship wonderful. A special thank you to everyone involved in the Fast Friends Forever series. Here's to our love of friendship and Sonic.

Please enjoy this final collaborative art piece by all our amazing artists!

• ianjq
  • Radrappy
  • TerminalMontage
  • vmpartible
  • FayeMata
  • ninomaeinanis
  • JamesTurner_42 (aka James Turner)
  • nataliadsw
  • MisterCrits
  • SpiritSonic (aka Evan Stanley)
  • Mr.Waen Shijueming
  • isa_for_you
  • staff_aoi
  • VOFAN_TW
  • inugamikorone

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Nice Smile 4

• The title was changed to Sonic Socials: Fast Friends Forever Chao Garden Collab Art

Neat. I can spot a couple of Sonic Superstars references too. The Fang Wanted poster and the Chao drawing a picture of Trip for example.

The deflated Chao on top of Knuckles head is too adorable. The signature and style suggest that is Korone's drawing. <3

• Thumbs Up 3

Ahhhh oh my gosh this is so cute! Big is adorable, and I love the TerminalMontage Silver! I also adore the way Sonic is colored. It looks so pretty and calm. All of these artists are so talented, and it's amazing to see all of their styles mashed together.

• Fist Bump 1

Awwww! :squee:I love it! No kidding that there are very talented Sonic fan artists out there!

Wow!!! It's such a wonderful ending for such a wonderful comic series! Bravo to all of these talented artists!

• Nice Smile 1