Awoo.

Sonic Symphony is expanding its tour!

Shiny Gems

Hopefully one of those shows will finally have the new live version of Find Your Flame.

Why does the USA think that they're the only country in the world with more than one city? 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, castell-neath said:

What odds of another uk date or two..... Please??

Youre lucky you're getting one at all!

*cries in New Zealand*

Edited by Phoenix

I did see Shota Nakama say on X that there are more Europe dates coming, they just haven't been approved yet. It is a bit daft how much is in the USA, I've had to book a trip to Paris to see them, I live in Scotland. Its cheaper for me to do that then a London trip.

• Thumbs Up 1

I get the frustration but look how close these dates are together - this blatantly isn't a case of them disregarding other countries, but rather seeing how many more they can cram in while they are in this region of the world.  These dates don't prevent them from doing 7 European ones and my understanding is those wacky american states are pretty big so one show per state here feels pretty reasonable.

I kinda have all the patience in the world for the Symphony team, Shota Nakama has been a refreshingly transparent spokesperson for the whole thing.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

I did see Shota Nakama say on X that there are more Europe dates coming, they just haven't been approved yet. It is a bit daft how much is in the USA, I've had to book a trip to Paris to see them, I live in Scotland. Its cheaper for me to do that then a London trip.

Rip off Britain fella. The very same reason its cheaper for me to from Cardiff to the Belgian Grand Prix for the full 3 weekend inc tickets, travel and accomodation as opposed to Silverstone. Its nuts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look, I'm happy for more locations so more people have the possibility to enjoy the show, but, like...

GA2v0TfawAAAcBI?format=jpg&name=medium

Do they realize how stupid this looks?

• Thumbs Up 1