Awoo.

Sonic Channel Calendar: February 2024 Character Voting (Ends December 12th)

Sonictrainer

Ok, when I said that they would continue Voting for characters that would appear on the Calendars in 2024, never did I ever think they would try to knock out most of them now!

GAyzOPPa4AACiMi?format=jpg&name=large

Amy will be in the February Calendar again, but will either be joined by Big, Cream, a Koco from the Starfall Islands, or Professor Pickle from Spagonia.

Voting Ends December 12th

GAyzWsDbIAAeBTU?format=jpg&name=large

Current Results

1. Professor Pickle
  2. Cream
  3. Big
  4. Koco
Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh wow...Pickle! Such a forgotten addition to Sonic canon. Think it has to be him or a koco tbh.

I would still rather it be Buzz Bomber mind! YEAR OF THE BADNICK! lol 

Edited by castell-neath

*Sigh* Once again, we're given the option to have Amy and Cream be paired together for an art piece, but fans are mostly voting for a different character... 

I guess I shouldn't be mad. The one-shots/lesser recurring characters have consistently won these polls since the beginning, and at least Dream Team had Amy and Cream being friends. All the same, hoping Cream becomes the winner.

Edited by Kaotic Kanine
  • Fist Bump 1