Awoo.

More IDW 67 preview pages!

ShadowForever

I can't wait to see those 2 again! 

• Fist Bump 2

1 minute ago, Maple Syrup said:

I can't wait to see those 2 again! 

Ahh me too! They're my favourite characters along with Shadow!

• Fist Bump 1

Oooh, Surge and Kit fight Rough and Tumble. This is the battle I didn't know I wanted until I got it. I would say I'm curious as to how and why these two idiots got their hands on egg-tech, but the short answer is probably 'they stole it.'

Also, there's something melancholy about seeing the name 'Starline Base Sigma' and remembering that my favorite villain is buried under a thousand tons of concrete and the only one who mourned him was the badnik girl whose life he'd ruined. Which tells you just how terrible a person he was.

And I see my prediction on Surge throwing Sonic's words back into his face was spot-on. (If entirely obvious.)

• Fist Bump 1

6 hours ago, Lorekitten said:

And I see my prediction on Surge throwing Sonic's words back into his face was spot-on. (If entirely obvious.)

even if she is doing it for the wrong reasons, she is technically meeting him halfway here.

Honestly, even if they think she is up to no good, keeping Surge and Kit where they can see them isn't the worst idea.

• Thumbs Up 3