Awoo.

Celebrating 23 Years of The Sonic Stadium! Members' Shop Returns! Earn Rings, Collect Cards!

Dreadknux

55 minutes ago, DaBigJ said:

But can we gamble our rings for Sonic's secret Chili Dog recipe?

Β 

I know it exists, Hedgehog.

I got you, pal.

sonic's recipe.jpg

• Chuckle 3

On 10/23/2023 at 5:36 PM, Dreadknux said:

To kick things off in the best possible way, I have given every member of the Sonic Stadium an Anniversary Present of 2,000 Rings. You can spend this however you want; maybe you want to try your luck and gamble it at the Shop to win more Rings? Perhaps spend it right away on a Profile Card? Or maybe even just Bank or Donate it? It’s up to you!

Does the 2,000 rings reward apply tomorrow? I didn't receive it, even though my status is "member". I waited to ask this because I don't want to be greedy somehow--

Sorry if I keep asking a lot of questions πŸ˜…

• Chuckle 1

2 hours ago, Sonicka said:

But the next thing I knew I was reading the exact same summarised bullet points I'd made of someone else's review on non-sonic / popular news sites and outlets (sorry NGC Magazine, was not my intention)... so that slightly freaked me out. But when I followed the chain of sources it lead me back here to TSS - and it became clear that someone whom frequented both SA.net and TSS simply shared my original post excitedly. Wild times (well, not really - but it felt like it in the heat of the moment lol). 🀣

Really, do have that saved?

Congrats everyone on helping achieve SMMBs 23rd anniversary!

May I add that I also don't have any rings!

This is epic. When are the rings going to be in our accounts? I was going to add mine into the bank to sit, but it says I have none as of now.

This site has been a great addition to my "sonic life" and long may it continue. The news and reviews are always well written and the community helpful and passionate. Its great!

• Nice Smile 1

Everyone's complimentary Rings should now be depositing in their accounts... my apologies, I did set this mass awarding of Rings to go before I posted the announcement, but I guess the server had other ideas.

It may take a moment as the server runs through everyone's account, to get your Rings - if you've still not received them later today, shoot me a DM and I'll send them manually to you.

5 hours ago, Maria.Sosori said:

@Dreadknuxwill the feature be here to stay? You said that it was here before, so was it a limited feature? I hope it stays around this time, because it sounds really cool. When I joined a few days ago, I was wondering what that 'My Rings' tab was, haha!

I intend for it to be here forever now. Where we had it before, it was originally on a different forum software and was incompatible with this one we have been running since around 2004... but we also had a couple server crashes since then that has wiped a lot of data, so that was also a factor.

Neither of those things are likely to be issues today.

• Thumbs Up 3

How to i find the shop if using a mobile browser??? Cant seem to find it.

Β 

Edit. Found it! Doh!

Edited by castell-neath
  • Absolutely 1

How is everyone having a hard time finding the Shop? πŸ˜… It's in the Browse category in the main navigation menu! I might change the name of 'Browse' to 'More' or something so that people actually click on it. πŸ˜†

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Β 

9 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

How is everyone having a hard time finding the Shop? πŸ˜… It's in the Browse category in the main navigation menu! I might change the name of 'Browse' to 'More' or something so that people actually click on it. πŸ˜†

When i saw browse, i confused it with search. Then i noticed browse onbthe side tab. Im blaming a busy day in work and a lack of sufficent coffee lol

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 1

This and other fan forums are how I learn how to act in a community honestly, it's like a training and I'm here to learn. Happy birthday TSS!

• Thumbs Up 1

I only recently joined around Q1 last year, around the time Sonic 2 was being released in theatres. But truth be told, I had been browsing the site years before then, just to see what everyone was talking about.

It was only recently that I decided to make an account. I have no regrets.

Congrats on the milestone. I look forward to earning and spending more rings, and checking out the latest Sonic buzz for years to come!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dreadknux said:

I actually had problems with locating it, but I found it pretty quickly lol:memelord:

I haven't commented or posted much over the years, but I've been visiting TSS since 2006 or maybe 2007. Always been a huge fan of this website and I'm so proud of everything you all have accomplished! Here's to many more years!!Β 

• Thumbs Up 1

congratz on another great year! now I got to go full goblin mode and farm rings, because you gotta have rings to survive, lel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy anniversary!

It's strange to think that this site has been around for so long when I've only discovered it this year. Very neat to hear everyone's stories.

• Thumbs Up 1

A very happy birthday to The Sonic Stadium πŸŸοΈπŸŽŠπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ˜Š That Is a huge milestone for 23 years and still going strong as well. I have not been hear for that long but the Sonic Stadium 🏟️ forums have a fantastic Sonic community which I love.Β 

Again a huge milestone & congratulations as well πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ»πŸŽŠ

• Thumbs Up 3