Awoo.

Smyths uk Sonic superstars pre order bonus pin bages

castell-neath

Well,this is pretty cool, it seems Smyths (uk) are offering a set of pin badges (x5 it seems) as part of thier pre order bonus alongside the Lego eggman skin and reversable cover. Looks like you get the logo and one each of the "main 4" holding an emerald.

Its also £5 cheaper than game's pre order with the acrylic stand.

If the digital deluxe extras can be bought as an extra dlc for physical copies then this seems the best choice so far for bonus goodies if you are uk based 

Link below. 

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/gaming-and-tech/playstation-gaming/playstation-games/playstation-5-pre-order-games/sonic-superstars-ps5/p/229674#mz-expanded-view-705340874368

Screenshot_20230922_220324_Chrome.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• The title was changed to Smyths uk Sonic superstars pre order bonus pin bages

This is absolutely preferable to the other pre-order bonuses. The acrylic stand from GAME is tacky, and the skins from Amazon are whatever. But I love these pin badges. Thanks for the heads up! 

• Fist Bump 1

7 hours ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Instantly pre-ordered and I hate my life for doing this lol.

I did exactlu the same when I saw it! Lol

10 hours ago, castell-neath said:

I did exactlu the same when I saw it! Lol

I opted for home delivery, just because I figured I'd be more likely to actually get the pins that way.

• Fist Bump 1