• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarge

• SABRINA

• Axl.EXE

• Nacho

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic could work out, as long as it does not turn into spam. I will have to ask all that wish to post in here to post a minimum of three to four sentences each post. Do not be shy about elaborating! You could also try including the reasons for this car in particular being your favourite one, yush?

"What is your favourite X" topics are generally not allowed here, but I won't lock this topic yet, as I am interested to see if it works out without turning spammy, so I shall be monitoring this topic briefly. Try to be at least a little efforted with post in here then, yush? (A great example post would be Gabz' reply right below mine here)

Carry on! ^-^

... Uuh, well. I do not really drive a car yet. I drive a scooter, so I do not really know much about cars. Although I do sometimes drive my grandparents' car, which is a green-ish automatic Toyota. I find it extremely comfortable to drive. So yush, I believe that, if anything, Toyota is my favourite type of car, so far at least!

I've never driven a car before, but my two favourites are either the Subaru Impreza and the one and only SMART.

The Subaru Impreza is just awesome. Love the look of the car and the sound it makes. I also like how most of these cars have golden wheels. Not many cars use golden wheels, but on the Impreza they look perfect. >w<

As for the SMART, I like their convertible versions. But my absolute fave is the original squashed up one. It's perfect for couples, and super cute too! Everytime I see a SMART I go "Awww~" <3

I'm hoping to get a SMART in the future, a red and black one. If I take on driving lessons that is.

I love driving my Cavalier. It's a fun car, handles great and when I can afford it, I'm going to beef out my frame, do some body work and remove things or get things re-worked like the radiator and the AC unit, and drop a small block 350 or a turbo charged V6 under the hood. I've yet to see a v8 Cavalier and I'd love to be the first to have that. My car is awesome.

I used to favour the Subaru Impreza (Royal Blue, Spoiler, Gold alloys..very niiiiiice) and I still love it today. But recently I've released that Lamborghini's are the sex <3..

I'd love to own a Lamborghini Murcielago in Royal Blue with some Sonic decals on it, Something like a silhouette of Sonic running along the side of the car and I'd be in automotive heaven.

Of course, I'd have to be filthy rich to do that :P

For my first car...I don't know what I'll get really, something small I guess like a Clio.

Edited by ENVY16

I have always been a fan on Toyota's, I particularly like their larger cars that are more built for dotting around in than the speedy cars. I also like professional looking cars that are reliable and stable. If I got a super good job I would aim for a Mercedes or a top of the range Toyota but other cars are just too flashy or too clunky for me so I am quite fussy in that respect.

+1 for the Scooby. The sound of the engine, that thrumbly growl/purr, is always a head turner.

I'm not really that big into cars, but I do like hot-hatches. Seat Leon, Civic Type R, Focus ST, Golf GTi, all fantastic cars.

What I would want though, is one these.

08yzfr1_blk_4_9f169c89.jpg

'08 Yamaha YZF-R1.

Phwoar.

Musclecars are where it's at man. I am the proud owner of a

1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. I wouldn't want any other car in the world

Here it is at my old job site

my_72_monte_has_FOG_LIGHTS_by_stuart23.jpg

I love the third-generation Mazda RX-7, especially the body shape and it's awesome rotary engine, which it's so easy to tune. When I was actively racing this was my car of choice, and I didn't let the team mechanic mess with it, I did all the tuning and maintenance myself. I hope that when I have enough money to buy a car, this will not be hard to find, as I want one.

My favorite one is the one that saves gas, and doesn't break down suddenly.

Oh you would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE mine then (major sarcasm)

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

Cadillac_Eldorado_Biarritz-2.jpg

This is my favorite car of all-time. If I ever won $100,000+, this would be the first thing I would buy. It is such a beautiful car. It's old and stuff and I'm sure I'm gonna be the only one here that likes a car this old. Yeah, to me this is like the ultimate car of all-time. Yup, it's quite an awesome looking car. I wouldn't have it in that color, I would repaint it black or try to find that's already black. But ya know, any Cadillac will do for me. Even the crappy ones made in the 80's-90's.

Another favorite and yes I will never ever own this in my entire life and no matter how much I'll try to get it.

black-lambo.jpg

Yeah, those are my two favorite cars.

God, I've got so many favorites that its hard to narrow it down but I'll make it quick:

1980s Nissan 300ZX: True power, true style, and true performance will never look so damn good again. I hope to find one one day that meets all my requirements: 5 speed, t-tops, and have a digital dashboard. 1984_Datsun_300ZX_Turbo.jpg

2000 Ford Contour SVT: I used to own a 95 Contour before the head gasket blew and cracked my engine block. During that time I was infatuated by the "poor man's BWM." What really got me into it was she sheer style and power the SVT shoved inside the compact family sedan! With its 5 speed tranny and tight stock racing suspension it blew other models in its class out of the water! Too bad they stopped making them... may buy one some day when I am done with my latest obsession...

Dodge/Plymouth Neon 1995-1999 (1st Generation): Yeah, yeah, "Its just a Neon..." but its really an amazing machine! Why on earth Chrysler discontinued it I will never know... Anyway, I own my little 1999 SOHC Neon and am currently working on getting it into a little hot rod. As it stands I've got a 3.5inch exhaust and a Spectra CAI. By Wednsday I will have new halo HID headlamps and Euro Smoke Azzurtela tall lamps on her and come Friday I will have relocated the battery to the trunk so I can move my CAI to a better location.

God, I love Neons XD. I'm tempted to buy another one, its a 1997 Neon R/T... but I really only want it for the 5 speed to put in my car... perhaps I can find one elsewhere though XD. I'll snag some pictures of the Neon once I get the work done.

The Lamborghini Murcielago. Especially the 40th Anniversary Edition. It's just such a sleek, sexy, car and the 40th Anniversary Edition made some great improvements and had one sweet color. Damn shame there's no chance in hell I'll ever own one...

Lamborghini_Murcielago_40th_anniversary_edition.jpg

Ah Man, No brainer

(The answer is even in my profile)

Ford Mustang

No other muscle car is as easy to acquire, equip and drag into victory lane. The parts are all easy to find (and cheap $$$). It’s a car you can take from the streets to the track (w/ a quick tire change) and it is the icon of its class.

It is a highly assessable vehicle that isn’t overpriced and still packs a punch. Let alone the fact that it has a tremendous performance upside for those people whom are willing to spend the cash and effort. Just take a look at the Shelby Super Snake and Saleen Models.

Saleen

Cobra Super Snake

And it has several magazines for all your Mustang enthusiast needs. I am surprised that the people who published them have yet to run out of “horsepower” puns.

Nothing runs Harder, Faster or Longer than a Ford Mustang.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I have a few. One I owned, one a friend has owned and another I am saving up for now.

One I owned was the 2003 Toyota Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ-GE

car3.jpg

This car was the sex. Might not have been the fastest piggie on the road, but it sure came close to beating a few 180SX's in it's time. After you hit 5K the engine would literally roar and pump up the volume, 6 gears of fun and all in a small affordable package. Nothing will ever replace the thrill I had when I first danced this car up and down the quarter mile.

The next one is a car my friend used to own but had to give away because it's previous owner must have run over 100 black cats with it. Car was nothing but problems, but when it performed, holy shit did it perform. This car was the 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR.

4f32_3.JPG

This sexy car has been belted up and down the highway more times than we could count, but I have been in one that was pulling 203km/h along the highway and it felt like it was going to fall apart. Scary shit, but no less, when fitted with a turbo charger, copper plate clutch kit and racer grade brakes these things will fucking wallop a Ford Falcon XR6T on the quarter mile. Fun shit to drive. We once got my mates one's brakes glowing running it up and down the Macquarie Pass in NSW. We got photo's of it somewhere, but yeah, brakes were red hot, literally :lol:

And finally, the car I want to buy now, is a plain old stodgy 2008 Toyota Aurion ST-X. These things are common as muck, but when I was trying out new cars to drive, only this car spoke like it had a soul and stood out from all the other affordable options out there. This car might not be the fastest, the best looking or the most tech advanced, but my good, it speaks to me on so many levels!

132038.jpg

From the kooky and cool pedal handbrake to the cool-cat charcoal black interior, this car is by far one of the best cars out there today. I love this car, and I am 10K short of buying a brand new one. I'm thinking of getting a prodigy, same blue as in that picture but without the crappy wooden trim, and opt instead to get all leather interior... SEX! And fit some custom rims as well. The standard ones are shitty. Gonna get some white walls and some of these lovely ladies and watch my hawk soar... OH HELLS YES!

I hope they fit though lol. If not, I can always purchase a new brake system which holds the right nut pattern. XD

Other than what I drive I'm going to have to say the SSC Ultimate Areo - 35416.jpg This car is one of the few cars that can beat the McLaren F1 but no car can beat the SSC Thrust - thrustssc.jpg

Other than what I drive I'm going to have to say the SSC Ultimate Areo - 35416.jpg This car is one of the few cars that can beat the McLaren F1 but no car can beat the SSC Thrust - thrustssc.jpg

Ahh, I love the look of that car! It's very Sonicky.

My dream car would look like these:

13_Sonic_15th_Avenger_by_Avenger41.jpg

TiC3frths.jpg

TruckHood.jpg

Basically I don't mind what kind of car it is, just as long as Sonic's on it! XD

Urg, I can't stand decals on cars. Its almost annoying as fucking stickers everywhere...

Also, how dare they disgrace the Avenger with Sonic's mug :/.

The Tahoe is okay looking... but he should get rid of the stock bumper and get one without the Chevy emblem slot.

I've never been much for cars, I can see the appeal of various sports cars and the like, but usually I'm just interested that it takes me from A to B without wasting a ton of gas or breaking down every couple of miles, however there is one car I would truly love to have.

1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

I'm a very geeky person indeed. XD It's a car that everybody recognizes yet is rarely seen, and because of that whenever people see one they have to get close and take a good look at it.

And yes, if I owned one I would accept the ticket to go 88mph just once in it. XD

I've never been much for cars, I can see the appeal of various sports cars and the like, but usually I'm just interested that it takes me from A to B without wasting a ton of gas or breaking down every couple of miles, however there is one car I would truly love to have.

1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

I'm a very geeky person indeed. XD It's a car that everybody recognizes yet is rarely seen, and because of that whenever people see one they have to get close and take a good look at it.

And yes, if I owned one I would accept the ticket to go 88mph just once in it. XD

You'd love it here. There are two D's in PERFECT shape and running order in town. The first one that was owned was sold and the guy just couldn't live without it so I guess he bought another one XD. I did see a third one on the highway when I was on my home... but it was in such a terrible way... the bottom had shit dragging on the ground, looked like they just drove through a trash pile.

1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

Are you willing to maintain one of those things? 'Cause they were made terribly. The windows fall out, the doors work oddly, the air conditioning fails. In my opinion, those things are little more than eye candy.

McLaren F1.

wallpaper-mclaren-f1.jpg

Ummm... That's not a McLaren. :huh: That's a Pagani Zonda.

240_z_002.jpg

You just can't go wrong with the king of the Z's. ;)

Edited by Axl