Awoo.

Best Soundtrack Contest - Mk III

JezMM

Rooftop Run won?!?!?!?

studentski-party.gif

Anyways... my votes for Black Knight.

Vocal Themes - Knight of the Wind, With Me, and Seven Rings in Hand (Crush 40 version)

Instrumental Themes - Titanic Plain, Knights Passage, Molten Mine, Shrouded Forest, and Faraway Avalon

Menu Themes - Battle Menu (Knight of the Wind remix), The Land Ruled By King Arthur (world map), and Five Stars, Awesome! (results)

Event Themes - Showdown With King Arthur/Knight Of The Wind - Instrumental Mix, and Sir Lancelot Appears.

Those are my votes.

Edited by OvErLoRd

One thing, though - could the Crush 40 Power Mix of With Me be counted in Black Knight? It was released with the soundtrack. If so, then replace my choice of the original with me with Crush 40's version.

The contest is focused on the in-game music (hence the C40 Seven Rings appeared), but rest assured, I'll be doing a remix vote later on that will include such tracks.

Edited by JezMM

Okay, then. Will the remix voting be right after Black Knight's voting?

I've got two bonus rounds planned inbetween at the moment, jingles and Sonic X's soundtrack. Remixes seemed like a slightly more epic one to end on before we moved on to the finals (these bonus rounds won't be included in the finals - Sonic X is just for fun and the jingles and remixes will have their own seperate "champion" of their respective categories).

Vocal themes: Knight of the wind// with me // fight the knight

Instrumental: Fight the knight strings mix // Deep woods // Faraway avalon // Titanic Plan

Edited by Blue Kirby

Vocal:

With Me, Live Life

Instrumental:

Deep Woods, Shrouded Forest, Great Megalith, Dragon Slayer

Menu:

Blacksmith, It Doesn't Matter

Event:

Merlina- The Queen of the Underworld, Sir Percival... The Knight of the Grail, Transform into Excalibur, More to be a Knight than to Serve your King, Sir Sonic... Knight of the Wind, Orders From the Illusion

This game's entire sound track was forgettable, it's little more than Jun Senoe wandering around on his guitar.

I'm voting for "Five Stars, Awesome!" and nothing else, because it sounds like the "Got through Act" music from Sonic & Knuckles.

Edited by Phos

Two winners and two tiebreakers. With Me and Merlina - Queen Of The Underworld are in the final vote.

Round 36 - Sonic and the Black Knight (Primary Vote) TIEBREAKER

Please vote for one track per section.

Instrumental Theme Winners

Deep Woods

Shrouded Forest

Menu Theme Winners

"Five Stars, Awesome!" - Result Screen

"It Doesn't Matter" - Fan Art (remix of "It Doesn't Matter" from SA).

24 hours to vote, first to two votes wins.

I don't vote in tiebreakers as it's unfair due to them being a first-come first-served deal... but if I could I would vote Deep Woods, damn is that a beautiful track...

Edited by JezMM

Shrouded Forest and "Five Stars".

EDIT: lol, I just tied up the vote again. Now someone else has to do the tiebreaker.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Lol, very typical of course, but such is the way of tiebreakers. Indeed, the next person who votes will decide the winners.

Totally up to them... no outside influences from people who can't vote, nosiree.

Edited by JezMM

Well that confirms Five Stars as the menu winner. Just the instrumental tiebreaker remains.

Lol, very typical of course, but such is the way of tiebreakers. Indeed, the next person who votes will decide the winners.

Totally up to them... no outside influences from people who can't vote, nosiree.

Sorry... your subliminal message doesn't work on me. XD

Damn my fairness! Shrouded Forest wins.

Round 36 - Sonic and the Black Knight (Final Vote)

Please vote for one track per section.

Primary Vote Winners

"With Me" - Boss Theme

Shrouded Forest

"Five Stars, Awesome!" - Result Screen

"Merlina - Queen Of The Underworld" - Event Theme

My vote goes to With Me.

Edited by JezMM

I'm torn between With Me and Queen of the Underworld... however as the final culmination of Merlina's theme, I guess I'll go with the consensus.

With Me

I only got the game recently, and don't clearly remember most of the soundtrack yet, so I didn't vote in this one. My vote for the final round goes to With Me. It's a pretty unique final boss theme.

It'll take a lot for any other track to make a comeback now... but anyway, there are about 10 hours left on this round.

^It's like you said, it's not over till is over. =P

I also have to go with With Me. XD