Awoo.

DAY 24 - Poll of the Week 4: 'Chao Raising' [30DOS22]

Dreadknux

Chao Raisin'  

33 members have voted

1. 1. You have a Chao. It is a hungry Chao. You decide to feed it full of a particular kind of Drive/Food/Animal to boost one specific stat. Which is it?

• Swim
    • Fly
    • Run
    • Power
    • Stamina

This poll is closed to new votes

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Nix was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Poll Hero Gold - Participated in all Poll of the Week activities' and 20 points.

You raise swim first.

Watching your chao panicking as they desperately try to get out of the water is the exact opposite of a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
Dreadknux

Teoskaven was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Poll Hero Gold - Participated in all Poll of the Week activities' and 20 points.

I never cared for Chao rising, it felt it should have been its own standalone game. But to pick a stat I'd go with power, i remember finding more capsules of that stat anyway in my SA2 run.

Dreadknux

Ducktor Naldush was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Poll Hero Bronze - Participated in two Poll of the Week activities' and 10 points.

Swim. Not because I want a swimmer Chao, ( I am a Speed / Power enjoyer, my chao should be able to run like the wind and hit like a truck, big fan of the teeny tiny Chao martial arts tournament, it's like baby wrestling but without the moral conundrum of having babies trading blows), but because I don't want to see the small bean drown. 

You idiot, you adorable little idiot, you just hatched, you can't swim, stay under the palmtree where it's safe. Stupid, dumb nincompoop

Dreadknux

Sonictrainer was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Poll Hero Gold - Participated in all Poll of the Week activities' and 20 points.

52207154401_365549fda7_o.png

To be honest, I normally went to the Black Market in SA2B & SADX and bought as many Chao Fruit as possible.

Chao Fruit, for those who don't know, raise every stat when a Chao eats it.

However, since it is a fruit and eating fruit normally raises Stamina, I voted for Stamina.