Awoo.

AMERICA: 2020

Tornado

1 minute ago, Winston said:
The scene at the Capitol Building was an absolute embarrassment and terrifying. Trump supporters have gone too far, and Donald Trump along with his enablers are fully responsible. He endangered the lives of many, even his very own VP. It's absolutely disgusting, and his response was weak and only about himself, starting off with lies once again that started this whole thing in the first place. He needs to be removed from office immediately due to being unfit to serve and barred from ever running for public office again.

He's a terrorist leader, and he loves all of this mayhem and pain.

He and every Right Winger who supported this insurrection needs to be locked up.

• Thumbs Up 3

Imagine if BLM did this shit...

It's a real shame that these Trump shitheels that wanted to force the US to be a banana republic weren't dealt with like a banana republic would have.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rep. Mullin: Both sides have responsibility over this and we all have to consider that 🙂

go eat a cactus

• Thumbs Up 1

The only two terms that should ever be applies to Trumpers, Trump and anyone who even remotely supports either at this point is terrorist and traitor. They have shown their true colors and we need to make sure it sticks to them like super glue. No running away from it. No "both sides". No more kiddy gloves.

• Thumbs Up 2

It certainly seems like Twitter is finally dropping a hammer down on his Tweets. A bunch of the ones he made after the riots were deleted, and he's not allowed to do it.

Look, as much as people want Trump to leave, I really want him to stay a bit longer—at least until the 21st.

3 minutes ago, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

Look, as much as people want Trump to leave, I really want him to stay a bit longer—at least until the 21st.

Can you be more specific? Do you expect him to run for it or something?

3 minutes ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Can you be more specific? Do you expect him to run for it or something?

No, I was saying that because if Trump did stay longer, he’d be officially trespassing on the White House and can be charged because he’d no longer be president after the fact.

Was a subtle jest on an easy way to arrest him.

1 minute ago, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

No, I was saying that because if Trump did stay longer, he’d be officially trespassing on the White House and can be charged.

Was a subtle jest on the fact that Trump would no longer be president after the date.

Subtlety doesn't work on me right now cuz I'm angry.

Also at this point I want Trump and his enablers GONE from power. Immediately. They're fascists, terrorists and enablers of fascists and terrorists, and allowing them to stick around is only more likely to result in MORE coup and insurrection attempts.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Subtlety doesn't work on me right now cuz I'm angry.

Understandable. I’m just mocking the whole thing, because everyone pulling this shit really knows better and are just using the environment as an excuse to misbehave.

I swear if the Republicans that were all in on this “March” today are re-elected their states have huge amounts of voter suppression or the voters in said states are just as shitty as they are.

1 minute ago, Johnny Boy said:

I swear if the Republicans that were all in on this “March” today are re-elected their states have huge amounts of voter suppression or the voters in said states are just as shitty as they are.

The sad truth is there’s plenty of shitty people out there. A lot of people in this country don’t vote to make it better place, they vote because they want to make Democrats miserable and will happily sink the entire country just to do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is Fox News even covering this shit?

Edit: Oh now they’re seeing how serious this is?

37 minutes ago, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

Is Fox News even covering this shit?

Edit: Oh now they’re seeing how serious this is?

Only because the Trumpists are loyal to Trump only, and their own necks might be on the line because they dared criticize "Dear Leader" once.

A lot of people need to be arrested, tried and imprisoned for today's events, starting with US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, whose officers opened the gates and allowed the Trumpist terrorist insurrection to break into the Capitol building without offering any meaningful resistance. One terrorist woman was killed earlier after being shot through the neck. Sadly just one.

Trump's cabinet secretaries are reportedly openly discussing invoking the 25th Amendment. Impeachment articles are being drawn up by Ilhan Omar. Cory Bush has put forward legislation to get rid of all the representatives who supported Trump's election challenges. There is some hope, but we're on the razor's edge now.

Trump's somehow-still-free traitor army of fuckwits remains in DC overnight, I understand, likely to resume its criminality tomorrow.

Trump has been silenced on multiple social media platforms at last, but it may be too little, too late.

How long before Russia uses its massive SolarWinds hack malware to bring the entire country down in the middle of this chaos?

• Thumbs Up 2

As grim as today has been for obvious reasons, there is something uplifting about hearing the crowd go into massive applause everytime it turns out that after today's incident, senators who originally did sign up to sustain objections in the Electoral college have backed the fuck out and are allowing a much smoother transition.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Winston said:

The sad truth is there’s plenty of shitty people out there. A lot of people in this country don’t vote to make it better place, they vote because they want to make Democrats miserable and will happily sink the entire country just to do it.

When it comes to Trump vs Biden I think its more likely that people don’t support one or the other. They are just terrified of the other winning.

1 hour ago, Sonicstitch said:

When it comes to Trump vs Biden I think its more likely that people don’t support one or the other. They are just terrified of the other winning.

A choice between a vile megalomaniac and a middling meh but not evil guy should be a no brainer.

10 hours ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

A choice between a vile megalomaniac and a middling meh but not evil guy should be a no brainer.

remove my post

42 minutes ago, Sonicstitch said:

more like Zavok or Eggman

Screw that bothsider nonsense. Don't just thoughtlessly parrot that to avoid admitting one side is more evil than the other.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Absolutely 1

It's official, Congress has affirmed Joe Biden's victory. Biden got 306 votes to Trumps 232. 

Jan 20th can't come soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Screw that bothsider nonsense. Don't just thoughtlessly parrot that to avoid admitting one side is more evil than the other.

I get your point.

But I do not think its one side or the other that's evil.

There are good and bad people on either side.

Any way, its over now and what happens, happens.

1 hour ago, Sonicstitch said:

I get your point.

But I do not think its one side or the other that's evil.

There are good and bad people on either side.

Any way, its over now and what happens, happens.

Still both siding it. Anyone who is still a Trumper at this point is the BAD GUY. PERIOD. If they want to be good guys again, THEY have to dump Trump and his enablers, and do EVERYTHING they can to atone. THEY don't get to play fascist bootlicker and still pretend they're good people.

• Thumbs Up 2