Awoo.

IGN's "top 25" Dreamcast games

Nateman04

My thoughts exactly. Especially Shenmue which I thought was one of the most awesome games ever.

I have the answer.... BECAUSE IT'S IGN.COM *ECHOES*

• Bad Quality Post 1

Even ignoring my hate for the game and speaking objectively, MvC2 isn't even the best fighting game on the system.

What's wrong with MvC2?

It was ona System which featured basically every Capcom CPS 3 game and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

It was nothing compared to other DC fighters, even if it's entertaining to watch.

^ What he said. When the system was still around, it was absolutely loaded with fighting games, much like the Saturn before it. And it was loaded with fighting games when the 2D fighting genre was at its absolute peak (right before it collapsed the second time). Garou, 3rd Strike, KoF '98, Alpha 3, Last Blade 2. Hell, there was a Dreamcast port of Super Turbo (though it was Japan-only).

Also, CvS 2. *shot*

Edited by Tornado

It was ona System which featured basically every Capcom CPS 3 game and Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

It was nothing compared to other DC fighters, even if it's entertaining to watch.

But I remember you said once that it was one of your favorite DC games. It's my favorite fighting game on the DC, but please note the only fighting games I've played on DC are Power Stone 1 and 2, MvC2, and Soul Caliber. I heard Guilty Gear X was really good, I'm going to try that next.

^ No your not alone. I've neveer played a GG game but I want to badly just so I can see what's the big deal.

I never liked IGN and all, but when I saw this list I lol'd. I wouldn't have mind them not adding sonic, if they had made their list better. I was looking at the list and lol'd to myself saying, "WTF is Seaman!" I didn't even know the game exist until they brought it up. Looking back on the list it seems like they wanted to keep certain games out.