Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

You know what would be awesome. If they added huge badniks that need to be hit in 3 different places. Like for instance hands, head and feet(spindash) and they explode BOOM!!!!!

Nice new feature right ?

Dude, srsly, WTF is wrong with that blog? My comment has been 'awaiting moderation' for almost six hours now and even on other computers, my post won't show up at all.

You put in lots of swears, didn't you?

That'll be why.

You know what would be awesome. If they added huge badniks that need to be hit in 3 different places. Like for instance hands, head and feet(spindash) and they explode BOOM!!!!!

Nice new feature right ?

I hate you and everything you've ever written.

...not really.

No, multi-hit badniks are a no-no.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Heroes would like a word with you.

(I know they weren't technically badniks but still)

WHY do you hate me :(

ontopic: Why not, Not that it should be used a lot, just for the variation.

Sonic Heroes would like a word with you.

(I know they weren't technically badniks but still)

Sonic-heroes was different. I think it would work better in 2d. You aim on the head and then you bounce backward, hitting his feet with spindash than BOOM!! Run in high speed again.

Most badniks are small and can be avoided but these are real barriers and cant be avoided by jumping over. Or you go back and take a different route, or you kill the mofo and keep on running!!

Edited by Jaouad

I was being silly about hating you. I don't hate people. I hate your idea though.

I mean, maybe for a miniboss, but a regular run of the mill badnik? No.

Edited by Indigo Dude

It would be even more awesome if sega devs registered and put up official art as a fan submission.

You put in lots of swears, didn't you?

That'll be why.

I didn't. I just typed, "Flasher, y0:" then the link. What is that, swearing?

Finally, my post showed up. (Lol) And I'm still the only one who drew Flasher.

Awesomely enough, I'm comment #100 too!

Edited by nUcLeArEnVoY
  • Thumbs Up 1

And I drew every single robot from Mean Bean Machine... I wonder if making a video of them all breaks the rules?

• Bad Quality Post 1

Mushmeanie is not impressed.

Sonic3%26K_Badnik_Mushmeanie.PNG

Nor is Relief.

Relief_mgz.png

Multi-hit enemies only suck if they're common. If there was the occasional tough-perhaps, just showing up a couple of times in one level or as a barrier then they ain't bad.

Gonna do everyones favourite who watched the Sonic Shorts! The Mighty Penguinator! I'll show you when its done...

I got this response from RubyEclipse from the Sega forum:

Hi there,

I just approved your comment on the blogs - seriously, this piece is fantastic! I'm going to show this off to some other people at SEGA.

Well done!

- Ruby

I'm flattered ^^

• Thumbs Up 3

Mushmeanie is not impressed.

Sonic3%26K_Badnik_Mushmeanie.PNG

Nor is Relief.

Relief_mgz.png

Multi-hit enemies only suck if they're common. If there was the occasional tough-perhaps, just showing up a couple of times in one level or as a barrier then they ain't bad.

I'm pretty sure I've just been served.

I got this response from RubyEclipse from the Sega forum:

I'm flattered ^^

Fantastic to hear Adamis!

Just my two pence as to what I've tried to contribute (been awaiting moderation for ages though... -_-)

My favorite Badnik from all the classic Sonics... Mechabu!

mechabu.png?t=1264710555

Come on... We need some more love for the general Badniks of Sonic CD here!

Why need to draw when you can 3D model like that? Fantastic stuff- and it's sure to be as valid an entry as any of the drawings submitted!

I hope so. Just checked the blog again and it seems mine didn't make the cut (or I just missed it). Eh, I'll try again later. Wanna give a shot to that one particular star badnik in Metropolis Zone. You know the one.

So I was watching this and I wasn't going to join since...

1) I suck at drawing and I don't draw anything since like 4 years ago D:

2) I'm not in my house (I'm installing stuff in my nephew's new PC)

But I was walking and saw my nephews drawing Sonic related things, and that gave me an Idea... I told them about the contest and they agreed to do something with the condition I draw something too D:

So after 2 minutes of hard(?) work, this are our submitions...

escanear0002.jpg

My 5 year old nephew drew this Mantis, he tried to write something till I told him SEGA people doesn't speak spanish, anyways, it ended up looking rather creepy D:

escanear0003.jpg

My 6 year old niece did this spiker, she told me this one has a twist, instead of launching bullets, it attracks Sonic with 2 arms that pop up...

escanear0001.jpg

And this is a crappy Blastoid by me... You know you suck at this when your 5 year old nephew draws better than you

err... ta-da?

p.d: maybe we will send a second batch, it was quite fun (despite the results D: )

Edited by imarafan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't have much time to draw stuff today, but I feel like contributing to the cause instead of just doing nothing like last time, so I quickly and crappily did Jaws.

jawset.jpg

Edited by Chili Dawg

I was expecting Metal Sonic to be a popular choice but it look's like Penguinator is no.1 choice :lol: