Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Early 2016 Script Leaked

SaturnWolf

3 hours ago, Kellan said:

Silver repeatedly calling out Knuckles’s attachment to the name “Operation Big Wave”,

More banter between Knuckles and Silver, eh? Might've been neat.

3 hours ago, Kellan said:

Vector calling out Tails for not just shutting down the Death Egg’s defenses himself since he was “JUST AT” the Space Port computer anyway,

Was Tails ever at Chemical Plant?

I'm going to say that Infinite being test tube made by Eggman certainly does more to address how he doesn't stage a coup or mention doing so later considering he's the one with the Phantom Ruby and doing the important work. I don't know who at ST thought making him some random mercenary with a past that never comes up in the Vanilla game a better idea.

On 7/30/2018 at 6:24 AM, Almar said:

I'm going to say that Infinite being test tube made by Eggman certainly does more to address how he doesn't stage a coup or mention doing so later considering he's the one with the Phantom Ruby and doing the important work. I don't know who at ST thought making him some random mercenary with a past that never comes up in the Vanilla game a better idea.

Complaints about certain things aside, Infinite has no reason to stage a coup and a big reason not to. Eggman holds the Phantom Ruby's need for a power source over Infinite's head - without Eggman's power source the Ruby is worthless and Infinite is back to his weak former self. Also, in Dragon Ball style, Infinite's motivation is simply to be the strongest and most feared - he seems to have no interest in conquering the world like Eggman.

• Nice Smile 2

19 minutes ago, Darth InVaders said:

Complaints about certain things aside, Infinite has no reason to stage a coup and a big reason not to. Eggman holds the Phantom Ruby's need for a power source over Infinite's head - without Eggman's power source the Ruby is worthless and Infinite is back to his weak former self. Also, in Dragon Ball style, Infinite's motivation is simply to be the strongest and most feared - he seems to have no interest in conquering the world like Eggman.

In fact, Infinite being drunk on power and wanting to see Eggman's conquest through are intended to be key motivations in his character.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

On 7/30/2018 at 6:24 AM, Almar said:

I don't know who at ST thought making him some random mercenary with a past that never comes up in the Vanilla game a better idea.

I'm guessing someone said to them " He's too similar to shadow "  and they changed it. Though they still try to keep some of similarities there, though it doesn't help infinite infact it makes infinite worse because its kind of obvious and he's just...well a bad shadow. I guess someone , somewhere saw this and went " Lets not do that, lets not set his bar that high " though they did it anyway in the dlc

Also like Tonal stuff in the series.